Funny story

Started by Dave Gilbert, Mon 17/10/2011 20:41:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

I was interviewed by a guy yesterday who seemed to know a lot about me, but had a lot of difficulty articulating what he wanted to say.  He started off by asking me "So tell me about your normal games."  I was like "Normal games? What do you mean by normal?"

Obviously he was talking about RoTN, but it took awhile for me to figure that out.  ;D

CaptainD

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 17/10/2011 20:41:12
I was interviewed by a guy yesterday who seemed to know a lot about me, but had a lot of difficulty articulating what he wanted to say.  He started off by asking me "So tell me about your normal games."  I was like "Normal games? What do you mean by normal?"

Obviously he was talking about RoTN, but it took awhile for me to figure that out.  ;D

Perhaps he meant your games that don't involve anything paranormal?  8)

Ponch

Clearly, your RON legacy is alive and well. No doubt, we can expect the Blackwell / RON crossover soon?  :=

CaptainD

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 18/10/2011 19:20:03
we can expect the Blackwell / RON crossover soon?  :=

Now that I would like to see!!  8)

Dave Gilbert

Well Joey DOES appear in Purity of the Surf.  Kinda. :)

Ponch

So the Blackwell universe is connected to the RON universe. Which is connected to the OSDverse. My dream has come true!  :D

Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 19/10/2011 18:27:31
So the Blackwell universe is connected to the RON universe. Which is connected to the OSDverse. My dream has come true!  :D

All we need now is to connect the RON universe to the Barn Runner universe.   ;)
*waits for Ponch to make a RON\Barn Runner crossover game*  ;D

Ponch

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 19/10/2011 22:17:31
All we need now is to connect the RON universe to the Barn Runner universe.   ;)
*waits for Ponch to make a RON\Barn Runner crossover game*  ;D

Aww. Thanks, Frodo! I'll consider that once you've made your own AGS game. I suggest a RON game. ;)

Now get to work! Those games don't make themselves, you know.  :=

Renegade Implementor

Well, the Joey that appears in Purity of the Surf was promoting Bestowers of Eternity, which would make him more a of Bestowers Joey than the Blackwell Joey we all know (if you squint really hard and want to make that distinction).

Otherwise you have to include The Shiva into this as Durkin (and Stone in a VO cameo) appear in both WE game/series (Shiva & Blackwell respectively).  Which would amount to one of the most complex and confusing (though probably epic) fan-game crossovers ever.

So Dave, since he asked about your normal RoN games, what did you say?

Ponch

Renegade Implementor,

Your encyclopedic knowledge of all things RON never ceases to amaze me!  8)

Nikolas

Dave? Are you sure he wasn't referring to any sexual games you may be doing without your wife knowing?  := :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk