The AGS Bake Sale --- $4191.98 Dollars Raised :D

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 03:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Um, what happened to the GiP thread for Ghost's game???

Ponch

Ghost abandoned that game as too big to finish in time for the bake sale. He has started on a new cool, but smaller game about a haunted house. In fact, I've seen a screen shot of it, so I'm a little puzzled as to why he hasn't started a GiP thread about it yet.

Dualnames

Quote from: m0ds on Mon 07/11/2011 08:34:39

To quote Shining. I "corrected" him.   :D
What ponch said though.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

m0ds

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 07/11/2011 15:46:45
Quote from: m0ds on Mon 07/11/2011 08:34:39

To quote Shining. I "corrected" him.   :D

Hmm, so you are to blame.. That makes total sense ;)

Ghost

More time, more tale. And even tail. Wings may also crop up, with an aftertaste of peanut butter. It's going to be peachy.

Duals: You cannot have correctedted-ed...er... me! I was never wrong!

Spoiler

The haunted house game is NOT Daemons In The Attic, either!
[close]

m0ds

Oh I don't know if it would involve money or anything but some extra security on the Wiki wouldn't go amiss. Poor old Mr Cheung, deleting spam from it day in day out.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I just want some games to play, so chop-chop.  Get thee to work!

poc301

Why did the dev period have to be during the time that Skyrim is released?  I am getting it tomorrow, and fear I will neglect my submission for the bake sale (and everything else) to the point of my wife divorcing me....  Oh wait.. 

-Bill

Ponch

Quote from: ProgZmax on Wed 09/11/2011 09:15:03
I just want some games to play, so chop-chop.  Get thee to work!

We're baking as fast as we can, buddy!  ;)

And Bill, the order of importance is bake sale on top, then skyrim, and lastly, marriage. Just remember that and everything will work out fine.  :=

timofonic

Hello.

Thanks for you reply, I didnt read it before!

I think you should look into trusted old AGS people here and start assigning some responsabilities usually done by yourself. That would be a good start. About the site and such, maybe some volunteer appears.

Maybe a big forum and site message asking for help would be nice, but certain tasks with personal information (like the forum) should be done by trusted people.

In the end, meritocratic communities give the best results.

Regards.

blueskirt

I don't know if the topic was brought up before but when I told about the AGS Bake Sale to my friends, one of them told me to send you this:

http://www.regretsy.com/2011/12/05/cats-1-kids-0/
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/paypal-fiasco-summary.php

Long story short, be extra extra careful how you will handle the whole selling process if Paypal is involved because the last thing you need is Paypal freezing the money and/or forcing you to refund everyone, leeching yet again a cuts from the transactions in the process.

Ponch

Thanks for the heads up, Doctor.  :o

Radiant

Please ignore this post.

Icey

Here's those sprites for ghost

Ghost

Quote from: S3 on Sat 10/12/2011 00:23:51
Here's those sprites for ghost
Thanks a lot- we're nearing completion!

Icey

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 07/12/2011 19:25:45
Please ignore this post.

I can't! It's taunting me with its very existence! I can't look away!  :=

Icey

Hey does anyone know anyone who could help me with music? or maybe a good program I could use thats not that difficult to learn?

m0ds

Sure, I can try...why not! Christmas is a time for miracles...just PM me what you're after.

Icey

So how is that picture coming along ghost?  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk