The AGS Bake Sale --- $4191.98 Dollars Raised :D

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 03:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Great stuff, folks.
Can't wait to play the finished bundle :-)

Peder 🚀

I hope this will be easier to buy than getting a preorder through for Cobalt ("Mojang" game).

Can't wait! ;D

Ponch

I am fully prepared to blame Dave if anything goes wrong with the sales side of things. ;)

m0ds

Any chance of a webpage somewhere, maybe on WEG before this happens? As in as soon as possible? I have people to direct to it but can't send them all to a long forum thread. If I'm missing one please let me know where it is! :) Or create an emergency bakesale.agser.me for the time being?

Where else are you promoting this because this thread does not seem to be getting nearly enough attention, I presume there are other pages elsewhere? Also Ponchypoos any chance of updating the first page with the games list for this sale? Would be v. useful.. :)

Tabata

How about using the Information-Thread?

Darth made a nice "menue" with all the games from the bundle.  ;)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=44684.0

Ghost

For now the Information thread really is the best, briefest, most up-to-datest source of information, but I hear we have a very special secret baker working his fingers to the bones to provide the requested webpage, too. Inquiries are proceeding.

Ponch

Ghost is right. A web page is being baked as we speak. I'll update the first post of this thread with the most up to date info and stuff when I get home tonight.

The truth is that we've chosen to lay low for a few more days because Dave is having his big Steam launch today and he needs to put all his focus on that. Plus, he's going to be surrounded by movie stars, private yachts, and cocaine all day, and we don't want to distract him from that.

We plan to begin the media blitz next week.  8)

Ponch

BUMP!

First post updated with all the pertinent info we have at the moment.  8)

Tabata

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 14/01/2012 03:31:13
First post updated with all the pertinent info we have at the moment.  8)

The AGS TODAY is cool â€" as ever!

Big thanx to the editor for page 3

Darth Mandarb

Announcing:

The Official Bake Sale Bundle Website
( www . AGSBakeSale . com )

Tell your friends, spread the word, let the world know the Bake Sale is on its way!!

Also;

If you encounter any problems with the site do let me know (via PM).  I have tested it in real browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari) and it works great!  IE doesn't display some of the CSS3 stuff but if you're using IE you probably can't figure out how to use the web anyway and are used to websites looking crap!

m0ds

Great! Nice! Also, payment system? Out of curisoty? Will it handle paypal payments, will there be a transaction fee? Etc :)

Peder 🚀

Looking nice Darth! Now when am I getting my material to put on AGSA?? :D.

Also, someone on the bake sale board please go on http://childsplaycharity.org/events#planYourOwnEvent and add the event allready!

Tabata

Good work! Nice site!

Already changed my link ;)

The only thing I am missing is a little description of each game or a link to the the games' thread for those, who are not from the AGS-forum and like to know a bit about what (kind of) games they will get.

Radiant

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 15/01/2012 14:59:13
Good work! Nice site!

Already changed my link ;)

The only thing I am missing is a little description of each game or a link to the the games' thread for those, who are not from the AGS-forum and like to know a bit about what (kind of) games they will get.

That's a good point. Even listing the genres would help (you get, I think, 10 adventure games, a platformer, a shoot-em-up, and a house sim?)

Icey

May I suggest a Like button :)
Code: ags

<iframe src="//www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agsbakesale.com%2F&
amp;send=false&amp;layout=button_count&amp;width=450&amp;show_faces=false&amp;action=like&
amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font&amp;height=21&amp;appId=167667633250478" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" 
style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:21px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

I already have the thing setup so if you wan't to use it then go for it.

Chicky

m0ds

Myself and others would like to suggest a blue cup somewhere near that computer monitor!  :=

Very cool though, looking forward to it!

Tabata

Quote from: m0ds on Sun 15/01/2012 16:41:36
Myself and others would like to suggest a blue cup somewhere near that computer monitor!  :=

Why not including your "AGS Bake Sale 2012" -Banner!?

Darth Mandarb

I have updated the site to include a synopsis for each game (pulled from the GiP threads). 

Just click on the game's titles to view each synopsis!

I will add a blue cup ASAP!  I am off for the rest of the day today.

Peder 🚀

Nice, though a few of them are missing the title, or have the Author part to far up..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk