The AGS Bake Sale --- $4191.98 Dollars Raised :D

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 03:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Okay. I've submitted the event to the Child's Play calendar. Now we wait for official approval.  :)

Peder 🚀

Tenacious Stu

Would it be too much trouble for my game Entrapment to say 'Lightbulb Games' instead of my forum name? And maybe link to www.lightbulbgames.co.uk?

I'm going to start spreading the word on Twitter and Lightbulb Games website and Facebook and Word of Mouth and everything!!!

Go Bake Sale!!!

Stupot

Will the site have some kind of live meter or other indication of how much money is being raised over the course of the bake sale?  Some of these bundle sites also have various stats like 'average price' and 'top contributors' etc.  If that's not too much effort to set up, it would interesting to have that sort of data.  :D

Ponch

Quote from: Tenacious Stu on Mon 16/01/2012 21:56:19
Would it be too much trouble for my game Entrapment to say 'Lightbulb Games' instead of my forum name?

Darth has taken care of it.  :)

straydogstrut

Silly question: how long will the Bake Sale last? Will it be a 24 hour smash n' grab all you can eat buffet, or a leisurely 1-2 week brunch like other Indie Bundles?

Again, congrats to all those involved, job outstandingly well done :o

Darth Mandarb

I believe the final 'term' of the sale was 6 weeks.

ddq

Ponch

The AGS Bake Sale will be from January 20th to February 29th (hooray for leap years!). That's six weeks of once-in-a-lifetime gaming goodness.  :)

Tabata

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 17/01/2012 18:56:07
The AGS Bake Sale will be ...  to February 29th ...

That would be important to be noticed at the website!?
... to "catch" those people in time, who always push things ahead.

Think about to miss this big chance only because of not knowing this fact ...

straydogstrut

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Tue 17/01/2012 18:36:36
I believe the final 'term' of the sale was 6 weeks.

That's FANTASTIC  ;D Anything beyond the end of January means I can splurge more of my hard earned cash on these mouthwatering goodies ;)

m0ds

Lots of facebook exposure.. Still wondering about that Blue cup on the website? AGS banner? A link? Any kind of branding for AGS?   :'(

Will update my websites tonight to link to teh bake sale.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: m0ds on Wed 18/01/2012 17:22:30
Lots of facebook exposure.. Still wondering about that Blue cup on the website? AGS banner? A link? Any kind of branding for AGS?   :'(

Will update my websites tonight to link to teh bake sale.

I added the blue-cup... have been making so many updates/tweaks in the last few days that one just managed to slip through the cracks!  I've also update it to have a few links back to the forums here (including in the footer).  I suppose we could add a banner in there as well!

Ponch

Okay, everything is sorted out with Child's Play. I've sent Dave's PR person all the relevant information. And the website looks awesome.

Gonna go take a nap now.  :=

Ghost

Almost the 20th! Clairvoyants foresee:

* Secret bakers finally able to remove LEATHER PANTS! (spatula required in some cases)

* Virtual muffins clogs the interwebs!

* Astonished purchasers mumble: "Made of WIN!"

* CJ eats an onion ring!

m0ds

Radiant

Nananananananana blue cup.
Nananananananana blue cup.

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Guess what, bitches?  Paypal better be supported because daddy has some money to spend!

And whoever did the bakesale site did a great job.  It looks like an 80's computer advertisement!

Ponch

Thanks, guys! It's almost time to take off these leather pants. (I'm going to miss them, just a little).

ProgZ: Darth did the website, by the way. Ghost did the banner. Dave's PR person, Emily, did the fancy PR person stuff, and Jamie at Child's Play has promised to put us on the event calendar (Hmmm... Still not on there. Better send a friendly reminder through the magic of these new-fangled electro-mails).

Snake: Thanks for the lukewarm cheer.  :D

Radiant & m0ds: Thanks for the moral support!

Ghost: Thanks for being my other right hand man. Couldn't have done it without you. (Also, thanks for the banners!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk