The AGS Bake Sale --- $4191.98 Dollars Raised :D

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 03:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 20/01/2012 03:13:23
Guess what, bitches?  Paypal better be supported because daddy has some money to spend!

If we only get people with that mindset we're golden ;)

Ponch

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 20/01/2012 03:36:44
Quote from: ProgZmax on Fri 20/01/2012 03:13:23
Guess what, bitches?  Paypal better be supported because daddy has some money to spend!

If we only get people with that mindset we're golden ;)

Yes, this is exactly the right attitude to have, ProgZ.  :=

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

No money for you, ponch!

By the way, you might want to have your bake sale links in your signatures go to the bake sale website...

Ponch

But I like money! I like it a lot!  :-[

Also, good idea on the sig file. Have changed it accordingly.

Like the Lemmy banner, by the way.  :D

Frodo

It's 20 January, but the site is still telling me there's 1 day to go before I can purchase this. 

What's going on?   ???

Ponch

Quote from: Frodo on Fri 20/01/2012 04:50:20
It's 20 January, but the site is still telling me there's 1 day to go before I can purchase this. 

What's going on?   ???

Oops. Sorry rest of the world that's not America. The sale starts at noon, easter standard time (which is five hours behind GMT). Sorry for the mix up.   :-[  Please be patient for just a few more hours. The sale lasts six weeks, so a few more hours won't hurt you.  :-*

Tenacious Stu

One more thing about the site, it might be an idea to include some sort of Email address, just incase (heaven forbid) that someone purchases the Bake Sale and is experiencing difficulty in their download. The last thing we want is people to have problems and have no where to turn to.

Dualnames

Or open-up some forum I guess? I could help managing that. People may want to give feedback, even.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Radiant

People definitely need a forum where they can ask for hints and technical stuff. Although we could of course just send them to the Bigbluecup site.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Tenacious Stu on Fri 20/01/2012 07:35:48One more thing about the site, it might be an idea to include some sort of Email address, just incase (heaven forbid) that someone purchases the Bake Sale and is experiencing difficulty in their download. The last thing we want is people to have problems and have no where to turn to.

That is taken care of on the BMT side (I believe).  I did setup an email address and provided it to them (through Ponch) which I assumed was what it was for :)

I have added a link back to the Hints & Tips section (where the reminder used to be) I see no reason they couldn't use the hints/tips here!  I mean, they are all AGS games after all :)

All the updates go live at noon eastern standard... just a few more hours!!

Ponch

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Fri 20/01/2012 14:41:24
All the updates go live at noon eastern standard... just a few more hours!!

Woot!  :=

Ponch

Darth Mandarb

THE BAKE SALE IS UP AND RUNNING!!!
http://www.agsbakesale.com

hehe Ponch you beat me to it :)

Stupot

What's the deal with this 20% VAT?  Will that money be waivered and given to charity aswell?

poc301

LOL looks like there is so much traffic on the site it's down :)

-Bill

Peder 🚀

Also what the fuck is up with the system always changing my price?? It changes my price to some "random" price.... I tried putting for example 100 NOK in, and it changed it to 700 NOK, I put 10 in and it changes it to 70 NOK etc..  >:( >:( >:( >:(

EDIT
Ok so the price you put in for the product is ALWAYS in USD.. I get it now.. That will be confusing for a lot of people as the total amount defaults to the persons currency based on their location...

Stupot

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Fri 20/01/2012 17:12:16
Also what the fuck is up with the system always changing my price?? It changes my price to some "random" price.... I tried putting for example 100 NOK in, and it changed it to 700 NOK, I put 10 in and it changes it to 70 NOK etc..  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I think what's happening there is you type the number you want to pay in dollars and then it converts all the prices into NOK.

edit you beat me to it.

Ponch

Quote from: poc301 on Fri 20/01/2012 17:11:58
LOL looks like there is so much traffic on the site it's down :)

I'm having the same problem! What a good problem to have. :D

With regard to the VAT, I have no idea. I just bought a bundle and no VAT appeared for me.  ???

Peder, I think Stupot++-+ may be right. I don't know for sure. Dave Gilbert may know. He knows much more about BMT Micro than I do.

Peder 🚀

If you don't get the VAT up Ponch it must only be all us foreigners that get it.

poc301

Dangit people, hurry up and buy your baked goods so I can get on there and buy mine :(  Grrrrr....

Need moar bandwidth!!!111!!one!!!1

-Bill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk