Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 25/01/2012 03:26:10
UPDATE: We have passed the 3000 dollar mark!  :o

Thanks everyone!   ;D

That's brilliant!   ;D

How many bundles is that?

Ponch

m0ds

Nice one! If you listen carefully you can hear someone say "Damn" right at the end, lol!

Tabata

cat

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

Thanks guys. And we finally got things sorted out with Child's Play. The software for their calendar doesn't allow for such long events. So they're going to list us the last three days of the sale (Feb 27-29), and hopefully that will give us a nice bump in donations just before we wrap this thing up.  8)

UPDATE: We are now on the official Child's Play Event Calendar!
http://childsplaycharity.org/events/2012/02

Dave Gilbert

Thanks, everyone!  Obviously there are a thousand and one ways we could improve this, so definitely keep the comments coming.  We'll definitely be doing another Bake Sale, so we'll keep all the feedback in mind.

Speaking of which, here are the latest stats:

Number of bundles sold: 839

Largest amount donated: $99.99

Average donation: $3.96

Number of donations $5 or below: 638 (76%)

Number of donations $20 or above: 28 (3%)

Total earned: $3318.67

Babar

The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Ponch

Yes! Threats of violence are what every fundraiser needs!  :=

Tabata

Bror_Jon

Nice to see that my Babar-portrait came to use!  ;D
Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

qptain Nemo

When I pointed it out to Dave Gilbert in the channel yesterday he ignored me completely for some strange reason, so I guess I have to overcome the laziness and post here: maybe it's not too late to write the name of Ben's game correctly on the bake sale page after all? Which is Falling Skywards.

Peder 🚀

Ponch

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Sat 04/02/2012 02:40:10
Still selling? ;D

Yes we are! Since our last report, we've pulled in a little more scratch. Last I heard, we're nibbling at the edges of 3500 dollars.  :D

theo

Hey I just wanted to drop a line and say good job with the bake sale!

I've only finished the rail so far but am in the middle of falling skywards and I'm enjoying it a lot. Kudos to however started the whole bake sale thing. An honorable cause and an asswhoppin' bunch of games - can't ask for much more than that. Looking forward to more bake sales!

LetterAfterZ

Hey guys,

I only paid $5 which makes me feel like a tightarse, but awesome games. Just wondering how long the download page will last for?

(Sorry if this has already been asked - I tried trawling the thread to see if this was asked but I failed to find it)

Ghost

Quote from: LetterAfterZ on Sat 04/02/2012 23:24:03
Just wondering how long the download page will last for?

Yah, it's a large thread and information can get buried  ;)

The Bake Sale will run for the full February, and then close in a last cheerful explosion of whipped cream, smelly leather pants and a few wheelbarrows of money.  ;)

qptain Nemo

Surely the download page for people who bought the games should be around for as long as possible?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk