The AGS Bake Sale --- $4191.98 Dollars Raised :D

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 03:30:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Just watched the BC:PI - ISOTST LP. I was sure that shadowy and intriguing shape in Ben's chateau was a stuffed crow or something, but now I know it's Oceanspirit Dennis! Neats!  :D

And when will you finish that OSD game you once hinted at, Grundy? I'm all a'tingle now.  8)

Grundislav

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 21/02/2012 03:26:38
And when will you finish that OSD game you once hinted at, Grundy? I'm all a'tingle now.  8)

Ah, the long-forgotten OSD game.  I'll work on it once I get BJ8 out.  Priorities, you know!

Ponch

Priorities?! Sounds to me like you have your priorities all mixed up! Oceanspirit Dennis takes a backseat to no one! (Except Ray, and even then, only on Ray's birthday).  8)

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Epic length Let's Play of Barn Runner WITH PONCH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kr2_gW9_Uo

Also: I should be asleeeep! Wheeee!

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

Updated the first post with Let's Plays featuring Cat and Ponch.  :)

straydogstrut

Last day of the bundle methinks..i've grabbed mine*

Weeeeeee! :D

*Obviously all images remain copyright of their respective owners, i'm just sharing the Bake Sale love ;) No cows were harmed in the making of this product..

ThreeOhFour

Ghost

That cow IS prime cover material. Should make a nice centerfold too  ;)

Ponch

Scant hours remaining and we have broken the 4000 barrier.

$4191.98 (and still a few hours left to go)!!!  :D

Radiant

Since it's closed now, what's the final total of money raised and number of contributors?

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Sun 04/03/2012 16:58:45
Since it's closed now, what's the final total of money raised and number of contributors?

Your guess is as good as mine.  ::)  I'm trying to pull Dave away from the hookers and cocaine long enough to give me a report, but I'm not having much luck. We raised a lot of money, and it bought a lot of hookers and cocaine. And, boy howdy, does Dave love the cocaine. And the hookers.  :=

Dave, seriously, please respond with a final tally or I shall have no choice but to continue to slander you in public.  ;)

WHAM

Oh no! I failed to do all the Let's Plays in time! :(
Oh well, the rest will be made a little late then...

Ponch

Quote from: WHAM on Sun 04/03/2012 17:11:22
Oh no! I failed to do all the Let's Plays in time! :(

If you'd stepped away from the hooker pile and the cocaine trough before now, you'd have them done by now. But no... you had to let Dave talk you into "one more round".  Tsk, tsk, Dave. Let WHAM get back to work.  ;)

Ghost

Ponch

Quote from: Ghost on Sun 04/03/2012 17:24:30
We had a hooker pile?

Yep. I wanted to tell all the bakers about it, but Dave locked the door and said "NO! MINE!" Heck, I hardly got any for myself. Dave and WHAM (and Dualnames) hogged all the blow. It was terrible! Like the last days of Rome or something. That's why we forgot to take down the website and the bake sale went on for a couple of days too many.

And in all the tussle, the server got knocked over, which is why the forums were down for a few days.

It was shocking and shameful, really, and I hope Dave doesn't come round for another few hours because slandering him is proving to be quite fun.  :D

straydogstrut

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 04/03/2012 17:32:28
Dave and WHAM (and Dualnames) hogged all the blow. It was terrible! Like the last days of Rome or something. That's why we forgot to take down the website and the bake sale went on for a couple of days too many.

And in all the tussle, the server got knocked over, which is why the forums were down for a few days.

It's all coming to light now..what a sorry lot you are! I expect to see a full exposé covering all the seedy details in AGS Today ;)

m0ds

Congrats breaking the 4k mark, very cool, very good for charity!

Ponch

Quote from: m0ds on Sun 04/03/2012 18:00:20
Congrats breaking the 4k mark, very cool, very good for charity!

Thanks! As soon as Dave returns from his trip to LA, we should have final stats for the bake sale. Then we can celebrate with a vigorous round of patting ourselves on the back!  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk