[COMPLETE] BAKE SALE: Barn Runner - The Rich Dame Who Cut The Cheese

Started by Ponch, Sat 22/10/2011 02:10:58

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEKNIGHT38

Thanks for the reply.  I'm Big on charitys; so I'll be happy to help dig deep.  With the economic times, I know several charities in my area who have also been effected with lower donations. They can use our assistance.  Thanks to those who are making games for this charity.  Wonderful idea!!!  ;D

Ponch

Quote from: BLUEKNIGHT38 on Thu 24/11/2011 20:36:06
Thanks for the reply.  I'm Big on charitys; so I'll be happy to help dig deep.  With the economic times, I know several charities in my area who have also been effected with lower donations. They can use our assistance.  Thanks to those who are making games for this charity.  Wonderful idea!!!  ;D

Very true. Times are tough all over. But we're hoping that we can raise a nice amount of cash to help those kids.

And for those who are looking to help the AGS community more directly, don't forget that Peder could always use some money for the archive. Learn more about that here:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=38561.msg599816#msg599816

If a lot of us chip in just a few bucks each, it would really add up.  :D

Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 22/11/2011 05:09:42
Game is on track to be finished by December 1st (or thereabouts)  ;D

So it's 1 December.  Is the game finished yet?   ;D

C'mon man, don't hold out on me.  I need my Barn Runner fix.  
*twitches*

:P

Ponch

Sadly, because of the Thanksgiving weekend, I'm a few days behind schedule. I'll need another three or four days. But that's not a problem. The bundle doesn't go on sale until the middle of January.  8)

Dualnames

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 01/12/2011 14:10:29
C'mon man, don't hold out on me.  I need my Barn Runner fix.  
*twitches*

ME TOOO I MEAN FUCK DO I HATE CHRISTMAS, BUT BARN RUNNERR.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 01/12/2011 16:36:36

See? This is why we can never be bestest friends forever. My love of Christmas is the wedge forever driving us apart.  :=

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

I've updated my avatar to reflect this sad yet festive state of affairs.  ;)

Frodo

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 01/12/2011 16:36:36

Ahhhh, someone else that shares my sentiment.  I am not alone in my hatred of christmas.   ;D

Ponch

Quote from: Frodo on Thu 01/12/2011 17:27:31
Ahhhh, someone else that shares my sentiment.  I am not alone in my hatred of christmas.   ;D

Oh, don't be a grinch. Here, have some Christmas cheer.  :=

Frodo

*stares in horror*

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY AVATAR?????????

*faints*

Ponch

Darth Mandarb

[grinch]
Okay... let's stay on target here folks!!!
[/grinch]

Ponch

UPDATE: The game is done. Thanks to Frodo, Kconan, and Handsfree for beta testing it. I hope it will be a worthy entry for our bake sale.  :D

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk