Galactic Battlefare: CC - Part II ---- Graphics Updated!

Started by Alarconte, Thu 13/10/2011 11:00:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Alarconte

I wasn't going to announce my new game so soon, but I'm in need of a background artist and the Search a Team thread is does'nt helpimg... So let's take a look people, so see If you liked it and want to participate.

Galactic Battlefare: Capital Choice
Part II.

Part I, here = http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=34663.0

First, a words about Part 1.

Part I is finished, I only need some tweaks on the script, and betatesting and launch it, So, It no depends totally from me right now. Meanwhile, I'm doing the second part, a totally different concept (first part was a traditional adventure game with fancy GUIs and some Arcade stages.

Part II take the game where it finishes, and I don't want to spoiler a game that is even unreleashed, so I will talk about a little what is about the new game.

Part II (Named; Survive!) is a first person RPG-text adventure with lot of graphics and objects (you even change clothes of the character to get different resistance to heat and protection). You need to drink, you need to eat, and you need to get shelter because is a Survival game. You will confront foes (in a text adventure manner, not a action arcade or rpg combat), and finally you will meet the unhabitants of the world and trade and argue with them.

this are some screenshots.

An image from introduction, telling you the past events of Part 1:

An image of the primal interface and first scene

A shot of the inventory and character profile (the outfit is wearing, with a mouseover information of his statistics) (the shot is old but more or less valid)

A promotional shot showing the different health status of the protagonist;

I will continue on search of background artists, cause I have a looot of BGs in this game!
so... there is the information of the Crew request!:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=36479.msg595317#msg595317

In short; a background artist than can make backgrounds in a style like mine more or less... There will be different style BG like caves, deep desert and Jungle, so others styles (Jungle over other things) are welcome!!

Thanks!

"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Alarconte

It's a pity no ones offer his help, finally I would have to do the backgrounds and low the graphic quality of the game...

In the worst case scenario, i will be at your backs the next few months asking for support on backgrounds :P Let's see the result.. xD

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

m0ds

Have confidence in your own art style - it's not that bad at all!

cat

Alarconte

I have achieved doing some good interiors, but I don't have a clue to do exteriors... And the work is overwhelming, only in the first part of this game, there are fifteen exteriors... If I want to make this game throught I will use some help. but well... It's nobody show up, I will have to do the exteriors, what can I do xD

When I finished doing all the first part of the game, If I do not have help I will start making the exteriors, but well... It gonna very slow down the game... And the last game took me 3 years to focus in nearby finishig it xD

Hope if someday I will take the bull by the horns and start trying to do a exterior, 'cause everytime I'm going to do I colapse xD

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Alarconte

Updated with the new BG exteriors (in the first post)! I already make three of them, I'm working fast knowing the technic.... (thanks to the Critics Lounge guys!)

I'm continue searching for artist, there's a lot of BGs here!

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk