[COMPLETED]BAKE SALE: Ben Chandler, Paranormal Investigator

Started by Grundislav, Sat 22/10/2011 06:29:58

Previous topic - Next topic

qptain Nemo

Well. Once Grundislav has made a game about a man-whore. A great, fun game, mind.  And now he's making another one with the very same premise. Oh boy, personally I'm simply overjoyed!

WalkThruWalls

Layabout

I am personally offended by the blatant Australian stereotyping.

Ryan Keepence
Australian
I am Jean-Pierre.

Wonkyth

I am personally offended by the blatant Australian.

Tobias Walker.
Australian.
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

WalkThruWalls

Wonkyth

We breed with sheep, somehow maintaining a population that way.  :P
But anyways, I'm really looking forward to some fantastically tacky stereotypes, so don't let me down!
Also, for what it's worth, I'd be happy to throw my voice at a microphone for a good cause like this.  ;)
"But with a ninja on your face, you live longer!"

Grundislav

Australians up in arms already? My goal is complete!

Rile up your anger further as you check the first post for a musical update!

Tabata

Ponch

Where the hell did all these Australians come from? Are we really letting that sort in our nice, clean forums now? They're sure to get kangaroo poo and vegemite all over everything. Goodness, there goes the neighborhood.  ;)

arj0n

Grundislav

I am in need of someone who has a good quality microphone and can do a good Tim Curry impersonation.  If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch with me at grundislav@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Grundislav

Double post?! Gasp!

Anyway, the game is fully playable and (hopefully) bug-free.  It just needs a couple of minor cosmetic touches, but I will be sending a final build out at the end of the weekend.

Ghost

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 07/01/2012 02:33:19
Anyway, the game is fully playable and (hopefully) bug-free.  It just needs a couple of minor cosmetic touches, but I will be sending a final build out at the end of the weekend.

Yay! It's all coming full circle! Cake and sweets and Australian voice acting!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk