[COMPLETE] BAKE SALE: Fragment

Started by kaputtnik, Mon 24/10/2011 10:44:29

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

I do my best to answer all emails but sometimes they get on top of me/I forget I haven't replied to them!

At the moment I am fully committed to other projects and don't have time for coordinating translations, unfortunately. I do appreciate the offer though!

Back on topic: I am glad to see people willing to subject themselves to a digital pastiche of pixel emotions. This game has been a strange beast to try and tame, and I admire Sebastian's dedication to finishing it! He has taken what was a clumsy attempt to put emotion into a game and given 1D characters more dimensions. I look forward to seeing people play it after all this time!

kaputtnik

OM holy G in H, this is really nearing completion. I am currently sending out what should be a final beta for testing, then I'll have to add some sounds, probably fix some animation glitches and - WHAM, ALL BAKED.
I, object.

Dualnames

Honestly, I have ultra-high expectations for this game. The story is sold to me like two other games. Technobabylon Part 2 and The Unfolding Spider, both being favorites.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

kaputtnik

All baked. Tastes a bit funny, though, I hope I didn't forget adding sugar!
I, object.

Ponch

Excellent news! This day just keeps getting better and better.  :D

ThreeOhFour

Oh man, Sebastian, did you accidentally stir some emotions into the mix?

I warned you about that! Now it will taste like feelings:-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk