[COMPLETE] BAKE SALE: Zombie Attack (FINISHED!)

Started by ShiverMeSideways, Mon 24/10/2011 21:34:26

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiverMeSideways

Is it alive? Is it dead?

No, my friends, the game is UNDEAD at the moment.

Thanks to my awesome testers, I've fixed and tweaked many issues with the game, and I'm hard at work on the 3rd episode of the game. After that, it's off to meta-game content!

So, here are some teaser screenies from the development of the third batch of levels!

(Click for slightly bigger)

Ghost

I am officially shivering with anticipation!

ShiverMeSideways

Hey, thanks, Ghost, won't be long now.

Also, final boss fight, yay! Episode 3, the last one, is at long last completed!

ShiverMeSideways

Ok, so this will be the final bump and update.

I've just sent my testers and Ponch the nearly final version of the game, lacking in some polish, but with all the elements in there and, for now, workable.

Aside from the obvious content I've added (see Episode 3-related updates), I've also put in:

* 10 achievements
* 7 playable characters (6 unlockable)
* upped the special item count to 49 (6 unlockable)
* stat and bestiary screens

I hope that these, maybe minor, features will help prolong the life of the game and provide a little depth to what can otherwise be described as a game revolving around shooty-shooty-die-die!

As we enter the final days of crunching, I'd like to thank everyone for their support of this project (either by posting or actually helping with testing and suggestions, or even just for reading this thread), you've made this lowly aspiring, and highly procrastinating wannabe developer really happy and you've directly contributed to what seems will become my first official, proper, video game release ("Procrastinator" OROW entry notwithstanding).

So, a huge thank you, and you won't hear another peep from me until I send off the final build to Ponch and Dave Gilbert and then be back to post a demo. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk