Coloring Ball: „Attention – Poisonous!“ - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Tabata, Tue 25/10/2011 00:04:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Oh boy, look at all those terrific entries assembled by Tabata!! They are just beautiful together.  :D
I wish I could vote for more than one, but here's my +1 for Camden.

Adrian

Oh, and thank you for the little fliegenpilz souvenir, Tabata! I hope all participants will adopt it!  ;D

Matti

I can't see Ghost's entry  :'(

Uh, and my own avatar neither..

NickyNyce

Darkdan

The choice is hard.  ???

+1 Bogdan with NickyNyce as runner up...

Matti

Quote from: NickyNyce on Wed 09/11/2011 12:26:12
Just so you know, I can see your Avatar, and all pics

Thanks for the info. It seems that I can't see any images from imgur.com.. strange. Edit: Problem solved.

And my vote goes to you, NickyNyce.

TomatoesInTheHead

Ghost

Quote from: Matti on Wed 09/11/2011 12:00:00
I can't see Ghost's entry  :'(
Yes, that's because he IS a ninja.  :D

Quote from: Matti on Wed 09/11/2011 12:00:00
Uh, and my own avatar neither..
Then you too must be a ninja!  :o

Tabata

It's getting quiet from the voters, so at last I want to vote for my favorite, too ;)  I love several of the entries. There are such a lot of nice ideas and also well done. I can't help it, but the facial expression from the poisoned man in Darkdans entry is fabulous - That's the reason for my vote goes to him.

And now: tataaa ...

... so it is about time to give my beloved toadstools in your care:

It was a real good quality from everyone, to be seen on the votings, since every entry is the best for someone.
Therefore it doesn't wonder to have only winners this time and no participation awards needed
(all of the poisonous babies got a little flag now :D but of course you are still free to take one without a flag, if you pefer ;)).

Proudly presenting our 3rd  winners with one vote each:

Ghost,          Bogdan,          Adrian,           Rakuen,          NickyNyce,
getting those little ones.

Near to our 2nd winner with two votes:

Darkdan,
to be given this sweety of mine.

Crowned with applause to our 1st winner:

Camden,
taking this little fellow away.

It has been a pleasure to host this competition and I want to thank you for entering
and the compliments given, but now it's time for a new one,
to be hosted by our newly crowned "king of poison": Camden

Darkdan

Adrian

This was a lot of fun again!  :D
Thanks to Tabata for hosting so passionate and congratulations to Camden and Darkdan.

Camden

Hi all!

I was away from the Internet last week but what a nice surprise when I came back! You guys have strong welcoming skills here you know !

Thanks to contestants, voters and Tabata (I'll keep the golden mushroom with caution ;)).

It will be fun to host the next contest, I'll try to post it this evening (GMT) or tomorrow (edit : :P ).

(and I'll also try to avoid spelling mistakes cause I'm French and you know English is not so easy for guys like us :) )

Radiant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk