* SPIT BOY Released

Started by steptoe, Tue 20/12/2011 13:25:53

Previous topic - Next topic

steptoe

***SPIT BOY***

SPIT SPIT SPIT is the nature of this game!

Thought i'd try something a little different.

EDIT: V2.1 with some adjustments: Spits, Points, Ricochet, Dropped cans.

Not so much an adventure game but a few rounds of sweaty, adrenalin rushes and a chance to get the girls slobbering all over you!

Don't play if you have spitting/smoking phobias, are a priest, a nun or a real prudel!

You play as YOUR NAME (TextBox Input) as you enter the World Open Spitting Championship 2011 having practiced for years on the neighbors cat!

Produce as much spit and flem as you can and try to spit over bottles, tins etc etc to be the ultimate World Spitting Champion 2011!

View your 'Points' position on the leader board throughout the game and watch as you rise to the number 1 spot, if you're lucky!

Get to the top of the leader board and walk away with the World Championship Spitting Title 2011, £100,000 and a giant gold trophy!

To train you had to achieve a heavy smokers cough to which you are now at your supreme best with lungs like coal sacks full of 'gold watches'!

If you find yourself 'drying up' there are some cigarettes and a big cigar to make you cough and produce huge flems just right for gobbing!

You are last to Spit and it won't be easy to win though, you are up against stiff spitting competition especially from Gobby Dave who is leading!

You have hecklers who hate your every spit,  people who are behind you all the way as well as a groupie or two to help you on!

Beware, if you run out of spit your turn will be over and you will probably lose the contest!

So, muster all the flems you can and get ready for the World Spitting Championship 2011!

Spit at the targets in each round.Your turn will end when you have no spits left or you have completed all the rounds.If you get the highest score you will be the World Spitting Champion 2011 and receive all the benefits and perks!

Arcade style
320 x 240 resolution
16 bit colour
Direct Draw
2 Mbs zipped
A ReadMe is always on display
Left mouse to spit
Aim with spit cursor

Download here:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1508

Below pictures may be slightly adjusted.

Or Download here:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1508

View / comments welcomed.

Cheers

Good spitting ;)

steptoe

It's not over until the fat lady sings..

NickyNyce

I'm gonna give this a try, my momma always said I was a spitter when I was young.

I'm gonna see and find out. Will report back with my thoughts. But not before I smoke a pack of lungers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: This was digustingly cool. I really like the variations of things you need to spit at, the referee cleaning up was cool too. Time based shooting and aim was pretty much right on the money. The sounds added that extra sense of being there. Although I finished 3rd, I felt like I could do better. I'll try this again and see if I can spit my way to glory.

Good job steptoe, it had me spitting for awhile.

steptoe

Thank you  NickyNyce

EDIT: Thanks for comment in Games section.

I had to tweak a couple of things so I've uploaded a revised version.

Glad you enjoyed it, even if it does not last very long.

I do hope you will give me a comment in the games section.

thanks again

cheers

steptoe

It's not over until the fat lady sings..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk