MAGS November: "Oceanspirit Dennis" (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by Ponch, Wed 02/11/2011 02:56:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Atelier

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 07/11/2011 16:24:29
Am I allowed to make a MAGS game for a MAGS I'm co-hosting?

Yes!

Thank you icey. And Ghost your sprites will be more awesome!

Icey

No prob. Just trying to get the comp going.

Radiant

I've got a simple but fun idea that would work if somebody could draw a handful of OSD sprites for me. PM me if interested.

Ghost

Well, that's strange. I actually like doing this!
Time for the reveal. Exuse the poor quality of the in-game screenshot. (It's intentional!)

OSD: Heroics In The Nick Of Time!
Oceanspirit Denise (small typo, big difference!) is in trouble! The Blue Brothers have kidnapped her WhooHoo parter Rei, and threaten to pep-talk her to teh deaths!
Fortunately, they need ten turns to charge that move.
UNfortunately, OceanSpirit Denise has only her weakest SarahKay-Blade at her disposal.
Can OceanSpirit Denise rig the rules and save WhooHoo partner Rei?
So that there can be WhooHoo?

I think I'll make it to the deadline...

I made it- see below!

Ponch

Another entry! And another member of the Oceanspirit family! Awesome!

Now let's have a few more. The month's only half over. Plenty of time, people!  8)

Ponch

Woot! Another game for MAGS! This means I am almost a successful host! Another entry or two, and I'll feel like my life wasn't lived in vain!  :D

Ponch

Two days left! I hope a few of you are in crunch time to make the deadline!  :=

Icey

Come on Radiant, if there was a time to enter it'd be now  :o

Radiant

Quote from: S3 on Mon 28/11/2011 07:19:08

I know, but it's not working properly... Argh!

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Tue 29/11/2011 04:32:05

You can do it! You still have a day and a half before MAGS is over. I believe in you, Oceanspirit Radiant!  :=

(Hell, I'm still working on my game too  ;) )

Ghost

Quote from: Radiant on Tue 29/11/2011 04:32:05
Quote from: S3 on Mon 28/11/2011 07:19:08

Being broken is what OSD has become to be all about, right? Just call it a feature, man!  ;D

Radiant

Ponch

Awesomes! I can't wait to get home and play it.

In fact, there so much awesomeness in this thread, I'm afraid that my own little OSD game will pale completely in comparison when I upload it tonight.  :-[  :=

Icey

Yeah that's 3 now all we need is the forth.

For some reason I can't get the game to run right. I keep getting this black screen then when I drag the window I get a still shot of the game.

Ponch

First introduced in Mighty Pirate, Dennis' small mouse companion has yet to have his own game... Until now!

The Mouse Who Overslept
Mr. Cheeses has awoken to find his best friend is missing!

Join the bravest little mouse in the Oceanspiritverse as he embarks on a tiny yet epic tale of love lost and regained. Along the way you'll see what goes on inside Dennis' ship and you may even learn a valuable lesson or two about friendship and why you shouldn't abuse the snooze button on your alarm clock.

All that and more awaits you in this heart warming, child's storybook-styled game. CLICK HERE to begin the smallest adventure of all.  :D

Radiant

Quote from: S3 on Wed 30/11/2011 02:59:40
For some reason I can't get the game to run right. I keep getting this black screen then when I drag the window I get a still shot of the game.
Which game is that?

It probably depends on your windows version and the AGS version used? I recall hearing this issue before, so check the Tech forum.

Ghost

Whoo, games to play!

Radiant: Man, awesome! What a concept- and it plays the nicelies!

Ponch: Mouse? MOUSE? Cute!!!! This must've been the tiniest hero ev4r!

Ponch

Quote from: Ghost on Wed 30/11/2011 08:26:19
Ponch: Mouse? MOUSE? Cute!!!! This must've been the tiniest hero ev4r!

He is indeed tiny! So tiny, he's kind of hard to see on screen in a couple of places!  :D

Radiant

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 30/11/2011 15:14:01
He is indeed tiny! So tiny, he's kind of hard to see on screen in a couple of places!  :D
Thanks for the shout out :)

So that's four games, and I just spent the last hour enjoying (and finishing) all of them. Any other participants?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk