The Pubicle

Started by noviigrac, Tue 14/05/2013 15:29:15

Previous topic - Next topic

noviigrac

Need help
Spoiler
I need to get into the cig box in the lab and also need to get the bucket for the janitor, but i dont know where it is, in my inv i have: the jar, knife, card, codebook, gun, scissors and gum.
[close]
Thank you!

Shadow1000

Quote from: noviigrac on Tue 14/05/2013 15:29:15
Need help
Spoiler
I need to get into the cig box in the lab and also need to get the bucket for the janitor, but i dont know where it is, in my inv i have: the jar, knife, card, codebook, gun, scissors and gum.
[close]
Thank you!

Solution:
Spoiler
use the code book with the butterfly and he will tell you the code to open the cig box. The cig will get you the water jug which you can convert into a bucket
[close]

I'm not giving the full solution on the second part in case you want to try to complete it yourself. If you're still stuck, just holler.

SHADOW

myname

Need Tips/Clues? Check these out.  Need more?  Ask Here.  Thanks to Shadow1000 for the tip above and everyone who has played The Pubicle, including those still Downloading!

Click "Show" to see a semi spoilerish hint:

Lab Door Isn't Open For Business
Spoiler
If your deceased multi-pieced officemate Camacho had access, maybe he left something at his workspace that could help...
[close]

Where's The Gum?!?!?
Spoiler
Nancy doesn't need a fresh piece does she?  No no no, now where can we find discarded trash chewing candy and a cig to McGuyver something together?...
Check out Shadow1000's post above for a more in depth hint...
[close]

Action Jackson, Father of Monster Distraction
Spoiler
Let's not get too close to this blue beast.  Think... what would The lamest Avenger do with a piece of skeleton and some elastic?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk