The Guardian

Started by Milos Regamer Jevtic, Mon 28/11/2011 11:42:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Milos Regamer Jevtic

Hello guys, i just finished my first game! It's crappy, and doesn't deserve to be called a game, but i decided to post it anyway. Just, please tell me how can i upload it?
What is ultimate POWAH?!

NickyNyce

You can use mediafire. Zip your compiled folder of your game and upload it to mediafire. Once done, copy the link and post it here. You will also need to add at least one screenshot to the forum here or your thread will be locked, and maybe let everyone know what the game is about.

You can use photobucket or something like that to post the screenshot of your game.

Snarky

Is this game going to have an irrational dislike for Tintin? It wouldn't be The Guardian without!

Ali

Snarky makes a good point. Maybe you should come up with a title that's similar to 'The Guardian' but won't remind people of the newspaper.

I suggest 'The Observer'.

Igor Hardy

I suggest "The Sentinel". Only about 50 games and 20 newspaper publications share that name already.

Which reminds me of The Sentinel Returns from Psygnosis - what a wonderful, crazy game that was.

Milos Regamer Jevtic

My dear friends, unfortunatelly The Guardian aka The Watcher as i wanted to rename it, is dead. Yup, i decided it was to shitty to be here. But from a dead game, a new one is born, expect news soon on the work in progress page. Oh and by the way its gonna be called Crimison Bath.
What is ultimate POWAH?!

steptoe

Hi

You should stick info in the 'Games in Production' first, then, once it is finished, put it in 'Completed Games' when you are ready to hit the world with it.

Meanwhile read about getting your game ready to upload to AGS.

Good luck
It's not over until the fat lady sings..

LimpingFish

This board is for completed games that are available to download. When you have a game you want people to play, you can upload it to a free file hosting site such as www.mediafire.com, www.megaupload.com, or www.rapidshare.com.

Since you are no longer interested in releasing this game, I'm going to lock this thread.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk