TsC Files: Case of the Bigfoot w/ Candy

Started by Benworks Creations, Wed 07/12/2011 09:26:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

Thanks for the update.  When you have the screenshots let me know and we'll unlock this.

Benworks Creations

Benworks Creations

It's been awhile since I've updated anyone but the game is still in production and is looking awesome and better then what I first planned it would be. I will have to upload some goodies when I'm connected to the internet next time.

Tabata

Glad to hear that you are still working on this! :cheesy:

Quote from: crowman111 on Fri 20/09/2013 03:53:39
... I will have to upload some goodies when I'm connected to the internet next time.
Yes please! (nod)

myname

Yea, this looks rad.  Keep the updates coming crowman111.  Bigfoot isn't in enough point n click games these days.  I blame the economy.

Benworks Creations

some more screen shots

Stupot

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

CaptainD

Looks nice, but... based on the Case File 1 screenshot, I hope you're going to get this thing properly proof-read.  Sorry, I don't want to be negative about what looks like a really good game, but... are not is, too not to, responsible not responsable!  (Unless of course it's all deliberate for some reason?)

Benworks Creations

no it will be corrected. i was just in a hurry wrkin on the menu

Benworks Creations

the youtube clip is kinda sluggish. will have to update when i got time

Mandle

Shhhhhhh guys....

Don't show us too much please...Or at least hide with spoiler guard!

This game looks too good, and I don't want to know too much about it before I play ;)

Benworks Creations

Sorry to all those who waited for the release of this game.
All work was lost in fire.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Benworks Creations

I may revive it some day but for now I'm moving on to next title. Something fresh.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk