MAGS August: Finish your MAGS entry! (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Wed 01/08/2012 21:48:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Khris

Nice game so far, but could you re-enable the possibility to save and maybe make the cutscenes skipable...?

Ponch

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 28/08/2012 15:40:46
So what is the official deadline here? Because if I have another few weeks, there are some little animations I want to add to a couple of my characters before posting the game.  :kiss:

Bumping because I would like to know.  :smiley:

ZapZap

Quote from: Khris on Sat 01/09/2012 23:00:00
Nice game so far, but could you re-enable the possibility to save and maybe make the cutscenes skipable...?

Cutscenes made skipable (didn't really know about that coding but boy it's handy) and hopefully you may be able to save now (if it was because I had set a folder to keep the savegames...)
Thanks for the useful feedback!
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Atelier

Really as long as you need until you're happy it's finished. But 15th September would be a good date to work to as we need to do voting and the like.

Thanks for the entry Cleanic, that month's theme was awesome. Ofc use the extra time if you need to.

Radiant

So does that mean that this is the MAGS for both August and September?

Atelier

Nope, MAGS September is up in a minute. Right now stuff outside the forums is making me tardy, sorry all for the delays every month.

Atelier

Thank you for the entry Cleanic, I declare you winner!

ZapZap

Thanks! ...though I'd rather lose but play more rescued MAGS. See you in another MAGS guys!
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk