Indiana Rodent: Raiders of the Lost Cheese (now freeware!)

Started by Radiant, Thu 29/12/2011 22:05:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

To my surprise, despite having been nominated for several AGS awards, Indiana Rodent has almost no votes for it in the AGS database. If you like the game, please check its page and rate it accordingly. The mice will be so grateful to you!

kaput

I think I speak for the majority of the community when I ask - how much cheese exactly do we get for voting?

CaptainD

Pass on my respects to the mice - hope you get more votes soon...

Radiant

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Wed 08/05/2013 14:16:18
I think I speak for the majority of the community when I ask - how much cheese exactly do we get for voting?
Well, you could get beta access for the inevitable sequel... 8-)

CaptainD

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 08/05/2013 14:44:20

Don't you mean squeaker access?

myname

Gonna make this the first platformer I play made with the AGS engine.

Phemar

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 08/05/2013 14:58:30
Quote from: Radiant on Wed 08/05/2013 14:44:20

Don't you mean squeaker access?

No, what he meant was the "inevitable squeakel".

As a huge fan of platformers (nothing I love more than putting on a good record and jamming on the NES), I really enjoyed this game.

I think the mechanics worked really well; I would have found it fiddly had the inertia and skidding not been present, and especially if every jump was equi-distant. This kind of how it worked in Super Mario, Adventure Island etc, which is what made them such great games.

Btw, as Peder said earlier than the thread, is there any chance of you releasing an open source version of this? It would be a great learning tool.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk