The Dwarven Dagger Of Blitz 2

Started by miguel, Mon 02/01/2012 00:29:26

Previous topic - Next topic

miguel

Happy New Year!
After nearly 3 years the new chapter of the Dagger is here!
I tried to improve from the first chapter in every ways I could and hope to have achieved it.
It's short because it's the only way I can ever release stuff! It took me 2 months +-.

Special thanks to the testers that make it possible.

The game has a small intro that can put you into the story if you didn't play the first chapter (I'm sure you didn't!).
Anyway, The Dwarven Dagger of Blitz tell a story of this farm-boy named Trevor that wants to be a known hero (how original!), I'd like to think that I can bring this up with some humour!

Hope you have fun, all comments are more than welcome! C'mon, give me everything you've got! :=

Download (54Mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?48sj18zr6lz054t

Working on a RON game!!!!!

NickyNyce

Very cool game miguel, I enjoyed it a lot. I don't want to give away too much because it's a short game, but I really like what you did with the boss fight. I wish I played the first one, but I was still able to enjoy this even though I didn't. I'll have to go back and play the first now. I'm also looking forward to the next chapter!

The music was awesome, it gave the game a really nice atmosphere.

Congrats on the release, I'm looking forward to what happens next.

CaptainD

Now that I've managed to resurrect both my PC and internet connection, I really hope to find some time to play this one!!  ;D

miguel

Nick: thanks my friend, and what a fantastic tester you were on this one! Also, people should know that I'm not paying you to leave nice comments! :=

CaptainD: what ritual do you use for resurrecting hardware? Hope you enjoy this little game! :)
Working on a RON game!!!!!

NickyNyce

Quote from: miguel on Mon 02/01/2012 23:03:03
people should know that I'm not paying you to leave nice comments! :=

You're not?   :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk