Crimson Mist...

Started by Slasher, Fri 22/11/2013 23:59:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Hi,

CANCELLED

The Crimson Mist

this is a new game in production and as such helpers are welcome to participate in an adventure of thrills and spills as Eddie, with his partner Lara, always seem to get involved in solving baffling cases.

Eddie is an inquisitive and observant young man who really cares for Lara but their relationship is a turbulent affair!

All Dialog choices come in the form of Image Icons instead of just the usual plain text.

Very loosely based on Broken Sword II in terms of some factors.

Original characters and artwork.

Screenshots updated: 16th Dec 2013

Another problem to solve:

Eddie with Lara at his Guatemalan apartment:

Get on board the crazy train (laugh)

selmiak

Your 2 almost identical posts made me question my sense for tab management for a moment there. If this were for a person loses sense for reality ot a hacker changes your tabs game it would be even more intruiging. Well, I wish you many contributors :D

Chicky

Good start slasher, my only worry is that Eddie looks a bit more feminine than Nico!

Slasher

Quote from: Chicky on Sun 24/11/2013 13:03:30
Good start slasher, my only worry is that Eddie looks a bit more feminine than Nico!
This seems to be the 'in thing' these days (laugh)

A mysterious crimson mist has suddenly appeared causing many ships and crew to vanish into thin air!

It is up to Eddie and Lara to try and solve the case..

kaput

Ahhh, so that's what the dialogue question was about... Good luck with this one, Slasheroni. Get that Eddie sorted out - he looks like he's gonna slash Nico with a machete! That look in his eyes... I don't trust the guy!

Slasher

I've now given Eddie a manly Goatee (laugh) (laugh)

mkennedy

Basing the game off of "Broken Sword" may pose some copyright issues. But this can easily be solved by just changing the names of the characters.

Slasher

Hi

QuoteBut this can easily be solved by just changing the names of the characters.
Nico is now Lara.

Eddie and Lara are both Main Players and the game will interchange quite often as each completes a process of finding out information.

I am busy working on the 'mechanics' of the game which will no doubt take up a lot of time so don't expect anything new until the new year when I hope that by then I will have begun construction.

Slasher

Quote from: slasher on Sun 24/11/2013 14:09:42
Quote from: Chicky on Sun 24/11/2013 13:03:30
This seems to be the 'in thing' these days (laugh)

Storyline has changed:

The Crimson Mist

A mysterious mist has suddenly appeared causing many ships and crew to vanish into thin air!

It is up to Eddie and Nico to try and solve this case................

Slasher

Here is 'Goatie' Eddie and Busty Lara (laugh)

Could you 'voice' a good Busty Lara ;)

Slasher

New: Video................

Video a bit crap and not as smooth as I would like but here it is:

The Crimson Mist:

[embed=640,480]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR5Yorogt7Y&feature=youtu.be[/embed]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk