Treasure Finder: PMQ

Started by Icey, Wed 25/01/2012 02:16:25

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAM

Improve your habits or...

Spoiler
I can dream, right?
[close]
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Icey

That's not really what I was trying to point out khris but that is something I can say I over look a lot. Yeah I get really excited about releasing the game to the point where I release it with a few-a lot of bugs. This is not what I intend to do as I go through game doing everything I'm supposed to do not really testing other things you can't do that may cause the game to crash or something. I can see things 1 way or maybe even my way but everyone see stuff different so that I think is the reason why you think I can't recognize the "obvious" cause I'm seeing it from a different angle than you.

miguel

Icey, it's not Khris's point of view. It's the community point of view towards games that aren't tested.
Please DO read what everybody writes about your conduct and try to learn something from it.

You kind of always try to work-around your way every time you screw it up. It doesn't work, STOP. And THINK.

Portuguese saying: Don't make excuses, avoid them!

Here's a tip from somebody that makes loads of mistakes when writing in English: add a dictionary for your browser, I use Firefox but all others should have it too.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ghost

Quote from: Studio3 on Fri 27/01/2012 20:09:16
I can see things 1 way or maybe even my way but everyone see stuff different so that I think is the reason why you think I can't recognize the "obvious" cause I'm seeing it from a different angle than you.

I really do not know if you realize how tolerant EVERYBODY is towards you. By now you have established yourself as someone who can create a game worth playing (or at least playable without a crash), but for every good game there are at least three which are broken or buggy. Your attitude has remained the same: Whenever you are given advice, you either twist it, ignore it, or agree that you will follow it and THEN ignore it, or even complain about being given advice.

And still the very same people who are frustrated and even angered by your attitude will take the time to play your games and give, again, feedback and advice. I think you should be very glad about that.

You seem to think your the teen who's always scolded by the adults. In fact people of all ages, with experience that you lack, are trying to help you. And seriously, you can't blame anyone for being straightforward, blunt or even harsh after such a long time of a) repeating the same mistakes over and over and b) twisting the facts.

As for "let's get this back on topic", there's really not much to say. You have been told where your game lacks. It's up to you to improve the game, try it and test it, and then re-release it. Or better, make a GiP. Ask people to test your game. Become a team player outside of your "Studio3" idea.

Quote from: miguel on Fri 27/01/2012 21:45:31
Portuguese saying: Don't make excuses, avoid them!
miguel, that's a pretty cool saying!

LimpingFish

And on that note, I'm calling an end to this episode of "Leave It To Icey!"

I'll leave the thread open for now, in case anyone has anything to add about Studio3's actual game, but...beware the lock!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Icey

@Ghost: I guess your right, I mean if there is at least one thing I could do I could try to see things from other peoples views, Maybe that'a work  :-\

@LimpingFish: Can you just lock the topic cause I guess later own I will just start up a GIP.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk