Anastronaut: The Moon Hopper

Started by AnasAbdin, Thu 26/01/2012 07:36:22

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

CHECK OUT THE NEW PRICE CHANGE!
Anas Abdin
presents
anastronaut©

Explore the depths of the universe, visit new worlds, meet new "people", dazzle your mind with time travel and more! The Moon Hopper is the place for all Sci Fi adventurers. With original graphics, original soundtrack, full speech, 3 mini games, 2D animated cut scenes, a song, cameo appearances of different AGS games (thanks to Darth Mandarb, Grundislav, Dualnames and Kristof for cooperating with Anastronaut).

General Information:
Developer: Anas Abdin
Graphics: 640x480 16Bit
Full Speech
Midi background music + one song "Blue Station©" written and composed by Anas Abdin and performed by Christopher Maust.

Special thanks to the great voice talents who made the characters just awesome! Also I'd like to thank everyone in this forum (tech support, critics.. etc) for the great support and the great amount of patience with me, without you I wouldn't be able to complete my first game. Thanks to all the fans supporting me and I hope I always meet your expectations.

Screen shots

>>>>> Trailer <<<<<

If you get stuck anywhere in the game please use the proper sub forum for Hints and Tips, not this thread.

Kimbra

first reply!!!!!
CONGRAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just placed my order and waiting for plimus to send the link! Can't wait!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Kimbra on Thu 26/01/2012 07:42:47
first reply!!!!!
CONGRAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just placed my order and waiting for plimus to send the link! Can't wait!

Kimbra you have been a great support I can't believe how awesome you are. I really hope you like the game :) ...just please don't play it at work  :P

redMatter

Congratulations AnasAbdin :) I ordered a copy and will try it out! Been waiting too long for this!

Kimbra

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 26/01/2012 07:52:05...just please don't play it at work  :P

Couldn't wait!! It's freezing outside and I got stuck in the office, suddenly I got mail!!

man this is awesome!! it's as if sierra and lucas arts released a whole new game together!! :D I feel exactly like the day when my dad bought me SQ3  :'(

PassionatePatty

omg I swear my heart skipped a beat or something as soon as I saw ANASTRONAUT COMPLETE GAME ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I still feel lightheaded!!! help!  ;D totally playing DAH!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

david

Oh man, so many games coming out now and so little time to play
but I like the old style look and "LOOM's" puzzle that I just saw on youtube

Stupot

Looks good!  The trailer shows a lot of the little touches that have gone into the game, that the screenshots don't do justice.  Tad out of my price range for the immediate future, but we'll see :)

[Edit] That's not to say the screenshots aren't gorgeous.  But the trailer shows off a lot more of the juicy game elements:)

Igor Hardy

Congratulations! The trailer looks very impressive. How long did it take you to make the game in total?

AnasAbdin

Thanks all :) your words make me speechless!

@Stupot+ I'm honored that YOU like my game. About the pricing: I've spent 5 weeks in research until I decided it. I have also spent money buying licenses, copyright protection, testing blah blah...

@Ascovel 6 months and blepharospasm  :(

PassionatePatty

Please tell me that I'm not dreaming!!! I'm having so much fun I don't want to go to bed until I complete it!!! But then I don't want to complete it  :( the narrator is making me crack!

AnasAbdin

Quote from: PassionatePatty on Thu 26/01/2012 15:29:38
Please tell me that I'm not dreaming!!!

:= --I'm the voice in your head! 

~TongueSplit~

this is out of this world. I didn't want to say anything until I play a little. I still stand by my word: This is the new sci fi series I am following now. I can't quit the game! I love the background music so much! your style is PURE sci fi.

Anian

Congrats on the realease. Though the price kind of makes me less enthusiastic than your 2 megagroupies.  ;D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Dave Gilbert

Neat!  I'll have to check this out.  Even if you are using Plimus as a store provider. :)

kconan

Post removed...

KodiakBehr

I'm really happy for you AnasAbdin.  I know this was a long time coming!

AnasAbdin

@~TongueSplit~: I'm speechless. Really glad you are liking it  :)

@anian: A good product sells itself. And it's going great!

@Dave Gilbert: I treasure your previous advice. They are giving great service; until now!

@kconan: I will be honored if you try it.

@KodiakBehr: Thanks! I've put as much of my resources as I could on this game. btw I think Oleg rocks!

LuciferSam86

Congratulations! But i've a question on Plimus site. They say that is available an "extended download warranty" for 1, 2, 3 years or not at all. So if I don't buy the warranty i'll not able to download multiple times the file? (i.e. format the hard-drive and lost the file, and so on). I not mad with you, anyway, i'm just disturbed with plimus site :)
God is Real, unless declared Integer

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: merlin86 on Fri 27/01/2012 20:06:05
Congratulations! But i've a question on Plimus site. They say that is available an "extended download warranty" for 1, 2, 3 years or not at all. So if I don't buy the warranty i'll not able to download multiple times the file? (i.e. format the hard-drive and lost the file, and so on). I not mad with you, anyway, i'm just disturbed with plimus site :)

I'll keep my opinion of Plimus to myself, but here's how it works.  When you buy the game, you have three days to download it.  If you don't download it during that time (or want to redownload it later on), your download will have expired and you have to ask AnasAbdin to reactivate it for you.  But if you get that "extended download warranty," your download won't expire and you won't have to bug AnasAbdin.

AnasAbdin

@merlin86: everything Dave Gilbert said is correct except that it won't bug me at all to help you in anyway :) you can also order the game on a CD for a few more bucks, but I think it might be easier and much more affordable to save a copy of your file on a safer media for emergencies (make your own CD, use an external HD...) I think it's better to use extended warranties only if you think you won't be able to download the link in the time-window plimus mentions. But again I say to you and everyone else: DO NOT hesitate emailing me or asking for help. I will do anything to make sure that all your efforts to get the game are minimized. Save your brains for enjoying the game!

MattKatela

does ordering a CD version delay the delivery?

AnasAbdin

Quote from: MattKatela on Mon 30/01/2012 19:47:37
does ordering a CD version delay the delivery?

"Within 48 hours after your customer orders a CD, it will be shipped in a white sleeve, packed in a cardboard mailer. Your product name will be printed on the face of the CD . . . Customers purchasing this contract will be offered a CD containing the file you specify on this page." - Plimus

however, It would cost you less if you just download the file and copy it on a CD by yourself... but you have the choice to do whatever you prefer :)

WalkThruWalls

This looks great, have you thought of putting it up on Indievania? It'll give you a better return than Plimus, they only take 5% and 5 cents for the PayPal transaction. They've been good for us so far!

AnasAbdin

@WalkThruWalls: Thanks :) I added indievania to my list!

MattKatela

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Tue 31/01/2012 06:41:58
however, It would cost you less if you just download the file and copy it on a CD by yourself... but you have the choice to do whatever you prefer :)

thanks! but I wanted to get a printed CD and I got it  :=
the game rocks!

PassionatePatty

redMatter

is there a way I can get the video of (Blue station) separately? or an mp3?

Ulf_Harz

Great great game, I didn't want to say anything until I beat it. This surely brought memories and made me feel nostalgic to play DOTT and SQ(s). Thank you AnasAbdin for the wonderful time you gave me.

-sorry if my English isn't good!

bearish

Firstly, very cool game.
now I'm not sure which is better between plimus and indivania... never purchased from either one. if anyone can help I'd love to get anastronaut asap.

Kimbra

I use both plimus and indivania, transactions and links were delivered smoothly. I bought anastronaut through plimus, had no problems whatsoever.

bearish

got it! plimus worked great. expect me in 'hints and tips' soon!

AnasAbdin

thanks all, and I'll see about releasing a video of Blue Station

AnasAbdin

Since I'm working on Part Two, a change in price would be good :)
Please check out: Anastronaut The Moon Hopper

hyphen

Hi I bought your game. I think you've done a great job! I'm really enjoying it :)
I've been interested in AGS for long, I was lurking  :-[ I hope you have the time to reply me I have many questions!

AnasAbdin

hyphen thanks for the kind words!
of course I'd be honored to answer all your questions! you probably already know the forum rules and where to post relevant questions...
feel free to pm/email me anytime :)

PassionatePatty

------

AnasAbdin

LimpingFish

Moderator Note: Thread locked due to suspicious, possibly fraudulent, posting activity.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk