Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos

Started by Midian Design, Thu 26/01/2012 09:13:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Midian Design

Out in Aug 2012 (italian/english)

Game & Story: Midian Design (Danilo Cagliari)
Music: D.C. Digital Orchestra
Game Translation [english]: Paul Giaccone
Beta Test & Help: Arj0n, Paul Giaccone, Pan, Flavio Soldani.

- Story 100%
- Graphics 20%
- Scripting 20%
- Music/sound 20%

STORY

Hi, my name is Oz Orwell and I'm the founder, director, cameraman and ghost-investigator
of "Ghosts & Mansions".

Yes, the very internet portal where every week you can see a new ghost case.
Sure, I have to do everything myself, but I've never felt the need for staff. Many people
think I'm a fraud, that the presences in my film clips are computer graphics.

Well, that's right. I've visited 35 locations in Europe and 12 in America presumed to be
haunted, and I've seen and heard absolutely nothing...
But things were about to change.

Computer graphics wouldn't be needed for "Angst Mansion".

And no one had ever seen the new episode.

VIDEO PREVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1RSr4Vw0aCk

(LITTLE) NON-PLAYABLE DEMO: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1534

MORE INFO AT: www.midiandesign.com

Cyrus

What can I say, impressive  ;D I see you've done exactly the same as Pendulo Studios: switched to the darker side of genre.

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Midian Design on Thu 26/01/2012 09:13:59
Beta Test & Help: Arj0n, Paul Giaccone, Pan, Flavio Soldani, Dave Gilbert.[/i]

I... never even heard of this game before.  ???

Darth Mandarb

You need two in-game screenshots.  The first appears to be a menu/title screen (which doesn't count).  Please update your first post with another in-game shot!

[/moderator]

I like the look/sound of this!  Good luck finishing it!

Midian Design

They're in game screens, there's only a logo on it :)

Midian Design

Wayne Adams

Crawling Chaos? Is this lovecraft based?

Eggie

This sounds neat!
Why are you turning down the opportunity to beta test for it, Dave?

Midian Design

But the really important thing is: it really works the Italian / English translation made ​​with Google Translate, in this post ?  :=

Yes, there is also a reference to Lovecraft.
With Dave we agreed for Doc Apocalypse, but because of his commitment does not have time for other titles, never mind, Arj0n is a bug killer :). Initially the idea was to get close to Cruise for a Corpse, but actually is more like a cross between the first Alone in the Dark and 7th Guest.

arj0n

It's not only Lovecraft based, it's also based on a true building: The "Angst Hotel"

"Angst Hotel", Bordighera, Italy.
This old elegant hotel has been abandoned since WW2 and believed to be haunted by ghosts.
Probably because it was transformed in a war hospital during WW1 and WW2. Many soldier died there...

Midian Design

Quote from: »Arj0n« on Tue 21/02/2012 08:55:27
It's not only Lovecraft based, it's also based on a true building: The "Angst Hotel"

"Angst Hotel", Bordighera, Italy.
This old elegant hotel has been abandoned since WW2 and believed to be haunted by ghosts.
Probably because it was transformed in a war hospital during WW1 and WW2. Many soldier died there...

Correct :) I visited it 20 years ago, a reaaaally creepy place :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk