Summerbatch - v2 consideration

Started by , Sun 29/01/2012 02:36:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Quote from: m0ds on Mon 16/04/2012 21:13:16StuPot - just get in touch if/when you think it's definitely going to happen your end. The deadline is now June 1st for a release on June 7th.

Who, me? No games will be being made by me before June 1st.

m0ds

Babar

Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 16/04/2012 22:29:20
Quote from: m0ds on Mon 16/04/2012 21:13:16StuPot - just get in touch if/when you think it's definitely going to happen your end. The deadline is now June 1st for a release on June 7th.

How can you disappoint us all like this? Have you no shame?

BE A MAN! MAKE A GAME!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Radiant

Sorry Mark, but I'm dropping out of this. I simply don't have the time to commit to another project before june.

m0ds

Stupot

Quote from: Babar on Mon 16/04/2012 22:52:28
Quote from: Stupot+ on Mon 16/04/2012 22:29:20

How can you disappoint us all like this? Have you no shame?

BE A MAN! MAKE A GAME!

Haha! I know you're all waiting eagerly for my masterpiece... or any piece...  :P

m0ds

This is getting very close, with this weekend looking possible for release time :) We'll be sending out copies to the press by the weekend.

That said a couple of slots have opened up if anyone else has a game they want included that can be finished up over the next couple of days.

http://www.facebook.com/Screen7uk
https://twitter.com/Screen7uk

Mati256

My Blog! (En Español)

MadReizka

I do music and visual effects:
http://www.distantshitfilms.net/personal/

Peder 🚀

On the website it says early August so most probably not.

m0ds

Unfortunately, Summerbatch is cancelled.

Not really, I just want to be misinterpreted and read that on a Spanish blog site on Monday*. :P

Just waiting on the last couple of games, for testing this week - and a payment processor issue, and hope to have it up by the weekend or very shortly after. But agreed, it's time to exist.

*Thank you David, who has kindly covered the news.

Miguel R. Fervenza

Taken it, I'll inform tomorrow that Summerbatch was cancelled (laugh)

m0ds

The website is updated!

http://www.summerbatch.co.uk

(let me know if anything breaks!)

MadReizka

I found a bug.
If you go from puchace to screens, the screens in the background wont activate. So you cant click them.
I do music and visual effects:
http://www.distantshitfilms.net/personal/

Armageddon

The website is 100% messed up on Opera.

m0ds

Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 08/08/2012 08:26:57

Thanks, can you elaborate a bit? It's about 20% mucked up when I run it in Opera 12, a few images not showing so some things get misplaced. Not entirely sure why it's loading some images but not all of them.. but what seems more messed up for you? As far as I can tell the CSS is working a-ok in Opera :)

Try now! Seems to like Opera bit more :)

QuoteIf you go from puchace to screens, the screens in the background wont activate. So you cant click them.

Thanks, yeah, there are problems there. I'll look into it.

Fixed! Please give that one a go :)

Tabata

Since you didn't add the 'IE-hate signal', I'll bravely report:
When watching the games section 'Teardrop' is constantly in front.
Switching to the other games is hiding them or without reaction.
The same happens when going to the other sections.
Only the scenes section work proper now for me.

Besides of this it's a very nice site (nod)

cu over there at the summerbatch

m0ds

Thanks Tabata! So you are using IE? ;) It outright won't work on that I'm afraid. IE tax!!

I'll look into the Teardrop error a bit later, seems it has been left in the html (which needs further cleanup, and that might produce slightly better results for IE. Only slightly. It'll still look all totally wrong) but unfortunately won't be released until the next batch. Thanks for your support!

Tabata

Yepp, I do!
IE9 and I am satisfied with it ...   

... and now I steal your kidnapping smilie for my collection

Armageddon

Quote from: m0ds on Wed 08/08/2012 13:31:28
Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 08/08/2012 08:26:57

Thanks, can you elaborate a bit? It's about 20% mucked up when I run it in Opera 12, a few images not showing so some things get misplaced. Not entirely sure why it's loading some images but not all of them.. but what seems more messed up for you? As far as I can tell the CSS is working a-ok in Opera :)

Try now! Seems to like Opera bit more :)
It's probably just me, I'm on Opera 10 which doesn't support HTML5 and I'm too stubborn to update. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk