Offer Your Services! (Pre-2016 Archive)

Started by deadsuperhero, Mon 30/01/2012 09:12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Ptit_moustique

Hello everyone!

I'm a young composer, studying composition,violin etc in Stuttgart in Germany. I am a also big player :) That's why I would like to connect both sides and working on your game if I can! If you're interesting you can write me an email or a private message and tell me your project. I've seeking for experience so itwill be for free :)

My soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/philippegreban

Please don't hesitate!

Have a nice day!

howae

Music

Hi, my name's Howard, I'm a producer/composer from the UK. I'm from the electronic duo Qtier, love games, love music, been doing film soundtracks and promo's between band projects and also producing for other artists for the last few years. I tried out game music for a friend recently, now I want to do more!

https://soundcloud.com/howardwhiddett

Additional Info;

- Radio support from BBC1 Pete Tong, Annie Mac, Phil & Alice, BBC6 Lauren Laverne, Tom Robinson, Amazing Radio, Eddie Temple Morris XFM, BBC 1xtra.
- Production music with Universal & Synctracks, being used on Sky Sports, Channel 5 etc.
- Press support from DIY Magazine, NME magazine, The Fly Magazine, Les in Rocks, TSUGI.
- Featured online press from 405, Pigeons and Planes, Earmilk, Hillydilly, Mostly Junkfood, The Music Ninja, Pop Matters, IndieShuffle, Blue Walrus, Beatnik & Electronic Beats.

vertigoaddict

I had to double check whether or not I had already made a post here, I guess if I did it was erased circa 2012 along with the others.

Playtesting
I'll take out a pen and paper and play through your game, taking note of any bugs, error messages that pop up or any CtD issues. I'm pretty basic that way.

Speech/Talkie Recording

I have been doing amatuer voice acting since around 2005, from Machinima, indie games to audio plays.

For the AGS community, I was the voice of the Revolution Leader and Dave Dell in Lone case 3 and so far (at the time this post was typed) all of the characters in my own games.

I own a Takstar GL 100 USB condenser microphone and use audacity to clean up/edit my audio clips.

Here is my current Demo Reel:

[embed=640,360]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2aTb5KuD7Ys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

If you are interested in my voice for any of your projects, feel free to send me a private message.

--Iddie Mo

Chirp-Chirp

You are probably tired of this "music composer for hire" kind of posts :-X..but anyway if you need some creative sound stuff
whether it is

- music

- sound design

- dialog editing

or whatever
go ahead and message me. I know how important your projects are and I'll be glad to make them sound cool.
I've got pretty low rates.
Also I can consider rev. share options if you'd like to.
Here's my soundcloud profile
e-mail: suchamessx@gmail.com
chirp-chirp!

Noto

-No longer available-

ccbmp

Hello, I'm Carl. I want to let you know of my availability for composing, sound design, and voiceover work. I hold a BA in Music from the University of North Texas. I create many styles of music and I have a network of great musicians to call upon.  I've worked on many film, game, and media productions, including the Nintendo Wii U game, Jett Tailfin, and the award-winning mobile game, Tank Invaders.

For a sample of my work and testimonials, please visit my main website http://www.ccbeats.net. I also have an additional portfolio at http://www.soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions.

Contact me at carlclark@ccbeats.net for inquiries, rates, etc. I have flexible pricing options that cater to any budget. Please provide project details for accurate quotes. If you are looking for audio or additional audio content for your current or upcoming projects, let's talk!

Thanks and I look forward to working with you!

Here's an Orchestral Sci-Fi Hybrid music cue called Deep Space Deeper Courage.
http://soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions/deep-space-deeper-courage
#gamemusic  #scifimusic  #epicmusic #gamedeveloper #VGM #adventuremusic #indiegames
I create music, sound, and voiceover for media and I love it!

www.ccbeats.net
www.soundcloud.com/carlclarkmusicproductions

dbuske

For a few years, I have been doing alot of taking walk cycle frames and adding hats, simple clothes etc.
I also have been practicing bump filtering of images. Not 3D.
You provide the walkcycle and images and I can change them how you want them.
I am not an artist so you provide the frames and objects to be added to the frame.
Or, I can find an object on line and with your approval add it to the walkcycle frames.
dbuske13@gmail.com
I suppose this would work also with adding objects to backgounds and bumpmapping backgrounds.
I am sure most of you know this, but to get better bumpmapping a photo needs textures with ridges and high and low areas.
Smooth textures and images will not bumpmap well.
What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears...

CometMorehouse

I posted here about a year ago but I'd like to refresh interest and put up a new portfolio.

MUSIC

My name is Vincent Olmsted. I am a composer with a Bachelor's Degree in Music with emphasis in Composition and Songwriting. I've worked on 3 games (including Crystal Shard's Quasar Deluxe Edition) and some student films, and I am itching to do some more soundtrack work.

I don't have a standard rate, as every project is different, but I will work with you for a price that works for both of us. At this point I am more interested in building my portfolio and gaining experience than I am in financial gain.

Below is my bandcamp page. There are samples from some projects I've worked on as well as some miscellaneous pieces floating around on my hard drive. I feel like this is a good sample of the variety of styles I write in, but I am also very interested in broadening my musical horizons.

https://vincentolmsted.bandcamp.com/

If interested, either PM me or email me at vpolmsted@gmail.com

------

Hello! I'm Manel from Akkad Estudios.

I'm a Spanish native speaker and I would like to offer my services as a translator. I can translate games from English to Spanish.

Therefore, if you are interested in having your game in Spanish, let me know it by PM or sending an email to: akkadestudios@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

CatPunter

Hello there!

I'm CatPunter! I'm a late 20's artist who has a background in illustration, animation and games. I've also done some conceptart but that stuff doesn't really tickle my fancy lately. For the last while I have been doing sprite and background work so I'm getting pretty comfortable with that. Gurok and I just finished the Jimi Hendrix game jam for July 2015 and we have his point and click adventure game that should be coming out late next year!

Most of my work is for pay only though, so if you want some quite a bit done you're probably going to have to have a hefty budget. I do have flexible pricing options to fit in your budget, but it will also be budget art. I rarely do free stuff and you'd have to get into some heavy financial talks with me if you want to do a "work now, pay you after the kickstarter" type of situation.

You can see my temporary online portfolio at Kwilliamsart
And you can contact me almost any hour of the day on skype (the joys of being a work from home creative ;A;) - kwilliamsart
I don't check the boards here often but you can private message me on here as well.

I also offer a bit of art tutoring!

I'm not really comfortable calling it tutoring, but if you need a fresh set of eyes to look at your work I'd love to help you out. Obviously I'm not a super pro Craig Mullins type of artist and my style is a bit strong, but I'm always free.

Thanks everyone!
Art Director and Lead Artist for "Kate and Shelly Stick Together"

Polkritude

O boy O boy another composer and sound designer here....

Anyhoot!

Composer looking for some work on some upcoming games! Feel free to listen to my reel and let me know if you want to work together! Honestly, at the end of the day, I'm just looking for awesome developers to work with and creating a truly unique game/OST. If this sounds like its what you're looking for too, then let's get it started! Feel free to contact me at kpolklol@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

kpolkmusic.squarespace.com/original-music

Highlights:
- Multiple degrees in music
- Can transcribe, arrange, and compose in various styles
- Full time job, so your project will get 100% attention
- Quick turnaround time
- Quick and quality edits
- Affordable Rates

SilverSpook

Polkritude, I think your link is broken.

Superkumi

Yes, clicking on it adds %22 before the url and " after it, need to delete those and it takes you to the website.

Polkritude

Thanks everyone! I believe that it is now fixed!

vidvi

Greetings!

My name is David Vitas, and I'm a professional composer from Ontario Canada. I grew up on old Nintendo, Sega, and Sony hardware; therefore my inspiration stems from Japanese artists and nostalgic videogames. I also enjoy artists like BT, Hans Zimmer, Stevie Wonder, and Muse. My music palette is very broad.

I'm very proficient at making music that compliments any project or aesthetic style. As a sound designer, I enjoy making new sounds from scratch.

Music Samples

• Demo Reel - Take a listen, and let me know what you think! Feedback appreciated
  • Portfolio - Visit my Portfolio for more music
  • YouTube Channel - Most full tracks are hosted on my YouTube Channel

Education

• Pianist (classically trained)
  • Graduated from OIART with honours
  • 18 years playing piano
  • 7 years composing experience

Hardware and Software
I have my own home studio, and have experience with the following software:

• Pro Tools
  • Ableton Live
  • Kontakt 5 with several third party libraries (Spitfire, Heavyocity, Soundiron)
  • Omnisphere
  • Brainworx mixing plugins
I own a royalty free sound effects hybrid library that has close to 50 thousand sound effects. I use this library plus my own ingenuity to design custom sound effects for any kind of project.

Compensation
I prefer to assess each project on a case by case basis after we talk about the scope of the project and the music budget.

• Full-time: Negotiable
  • Contract work: Negotiable
What sets me apart from other composers and audio designers?

• Piano - Since I compose on the piano, I always write all my tunes there first. This means that I can send you the actual composition so you can okay it before I make the full instrumental. It's like I'm sending you the sketch before the full painting.
  • Time - My turn around time is very reasonable. I work good under pressure and can meet any deadline.
  • Professional - My work ethic is professional, but I'm also a very friendly and approachable guy. Shoot me a message!

If you want to strike up a project, visit my portfolio and shoot me an Email. You can also send me a private message.

Thanks,

- David

fassous

Hi my name is fassous, and i'm a 2d pixelart spriteartist and game creator,

It's been 2 years i did convert to selling assets, useful ones to devs who wants to create games,

I'll be happy to share my creations with you, community, and hopefully to get some of my art sold,

Here you can have a glimpse on what i do provide:

https://www.gamedevmarket.net/member/fassous/
https://creativemarket.com/Fassous

Also, you can follow me on twitter to get updated with new content:

@rachidlansari

Have a great day,

LargoLagrande

Hello guys,

the website Old Games Italia hosts the Italian unofficial version of the Adventure Game Studio Forum.
Our highlhy professional team (Progetto M.T.C.) offers a free translation service (EN>Italian, FR>Italian) and a playtesting for your games.
Have you got a game you would like to see reviewed in Italian? We can  promote your new title as well and for free, with reviews, interviews and featured articles. We do cover all genres!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact us

tommaso.barbieri@oldgamesitalia.net

https://twitter.com/INDIE_troTutta

Thank you!

Old Games Italia presenta INDIEtro Tutta - La rubrica settimanale dedicata al mondo videoludico indipendente. Seguici su Twitter e Facebook

HoloGrm

Ok... I am not sure if this is the right part of the forum but here goes...

Hi Im Hologrm! I thought there was a severe lack of original music makers here so I have decided to lend my services (for free of course)I can do sound/ambience as well as foley (i am most interested in abstract stuff) I can do chiptune as well! I have access to pro equipment, Ableton and lots of plugins and samples and stuff. I have tons of school at the moment so my turnaround may be slower than is expected... I have a soundcloud but it is mostly full of normal music if you are interested and want to here my chops i can send you some stuff via email or private soundcloud link!

Let me know! 

KeepListen

Hi all ! I am music composer from Saint-Petersburg.

Not sure that anyone needs big text about me here, because the point of this message is my MUSIC PORTFOLIO
So, here is a link - https://soundcloud.com/keeplisten-1

My rates are negotiable (You can also read this as "Low and friendly rates")

If you have any questions and offers
Feel free to contact me:
E-mail : kalinnikov.rr@gmail.com
or

Thank you for attention
Have a good day
KeepListen.

KinetikLee

Hi!

I'm Kinetik Lee, a composer/sound designer. If anyone needs customized music for their projects, feel free to contact me! You can check out some of my works here: https://soundcloud.com/kinetik-lee. I'm able to work across a variety of genres, from orchestral, electronic, ethnic etc., and will discuss to find out the best fit for your project. I also do a foley/sound effects work! My rates are negotiable so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks for your time!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk