Stuck in Affair of the weirdo-please help

Started by peapod1701, Wed 01/02/2012 17:39:07

Previous topic - Next topic

peapod1701

I have turned in the bullet and the casing and am waiting for results. i have talked to the Museum guy. I can't figure out how to distract Yahtzee guy long enough. I have Mika's camera and the rusty battery. I think I need to find the Baron,but I can't. Can someone give me a nudge please? :)

peapod1701

I found the Baron and have talked to him all I can. I have also talked to the Museum guy all I can and have found the prints in the woods and I need to find a way to get him to see them. Mostly I still need to know how to distract Yahtzee guy. I think I can figure the rest out. :) :)

helios123

Here is what you need to do. Hope this is helpful:
Spoiler

Talk to Phil (the Yahtzee guy) about batteries. Exhaust all the options. Eventually he will talk about the security system. After that, an option to distract him will appear when you click the talk icon on him. Once his back is turned, quickly replace use the old batteries on the box containing the new ones. Max will swipe the old ones for a pair of new ones (You can select the batteries from inventory before starting the dialogue so that it can be quickly accessed by changing the mouse cursor). Put them in the camera, take photo of the footsteps in the woods, and give it to Tijn (the Museum guy).

To talk to the Baron, select Baron Wolfgang's Manor (the house in the top portion of the map) in the map screen.
[close]
That's all for now,
helios123

peapod1701

Thanks for getting back to me. I got the pictures to the museum guy and switched the batteries. Now I can't find the Baron at his mansion and the cop has nothing else to say after telling me about the prints. I have no idea how to find Frank Malone. As you can tell by now,I really like walkthroughs so I can look ahead a little. Thanks for all your help. The game is fun.

Tabata

During the first dialog with the baron the game crashes (tried it several times now)

Is here a way to avoid this?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk