MAGS January: "The Pub" (WINNER)

Started by Atelier, Tue 03/01/2012 17:21:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

Quote from: Atelier on Mon 13/02/2012 16:27:22
We have less votes than entries so far... hint.

Come on!

â€" the participants deserve it â€"

It's a simple pm to tell our MAGS Host who entertained you best!

That's not too much in exchange for to get offered all the fun with those games!

Radiant

What is wrong with the MAGS site anyway, and why haven't people put up a mirror site yet? It's not like mirroring is hard these days.

Kasander

Quote from: gameboy on Mon 13/02/2012 16:46:17
How long does the voting period last?

Yeah, how long is it, one or two weeks?

MAGS Host

Until around the 20th, or until there's a clear winner, but although the vote number has improved, it's still close ;)

As an incentive, whoever votes will get entered into a virtual tombola, and the lucky winner will get some unknown shitty and quite probably token prize, courtesy of yours truly! But the whole rigmarole will be damn exciting.

Ponch

The 20th? That may or may not be enough time. I'm only halfway through the list of games.  :-[

MAGS Host

There's a couple of days left to try out the entries then send your vote.

Kasander

I'm shamelessly bumping this thread. Sunday is good day to check out on Jan MAGS games. And it's the last moment to do so (almost!). So if you have some spare time (and haven't tried them already), play and then

(by sending PM to MAGS Host). Thanks for your attention!

MAGS Host

Voting is over:

HUBRIS by Ghost - 7 votes
Ed Watts: Bar Runner by gameboy - 4 votes
Jonah's Place by Kasander & ddq - 2 votes
Scum Pub by Ekeko - 1 vote
Once Upon a Time in Keel by spud - 0 votes

Congrats Ghost. Many people commented on how addictive HUBRIS is.

Thank you to everybody who entered, whether you could finish or not.

As for voting, I hope votes via PM isn't permanent, but I can't think of any alternative (for the short term anyway). And Ponch ends up the winner of our golden tombola! Aren't you just soo lucky?

WHAM

Grats ghost! An earned victory!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Radiant

Quote from: MAGS Host on Mon 20/02/2012 15:44:55
As for voting, I hope votes via PM isn't permanent, but I can't think of any alternative (for the short term anyway).

What is wrong with the MAGS site anyway, and why haven't people put up a mirror site yet? It's not like mirroring is hard these days.

Ponch

Congrats, Ghost.  :D

And what am I supposed to do with a tombola? Fill it with all the MAGS games I've started but never finished?  ;)

Ekeko

Congratulations, Ghost!  ;D
Now we just have to wait for a Hubris extended edition!  ;)

spud

Congrats ghost

damn i knew i should have voted for myself :D

Ghost

Yay! Hooray! Glad to see Hubris made it- thanks to all voters!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk