SPRITE JAM: „WEIRD LOVE“ - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Started by Tabata, Fri 03/02/2012 23:35:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

It's very cold (not only) in my country and after the freezing theme of the last jam we may like something to warm up our hearts, so let's imagine or look out for the love to be seen all around us. It comes along in a lot of colors and shapes!  

I want you drawing a character or more (the kind is up to you) who/which has just fallen in a „very special“ love.  

Some suggestions to give you a clue, about what I mean:
Spoiler
A robot which has fallen in love to a toaster, a mouse hugging a big piece of (stinking) cheese, a zombie giving his heart away (literally!) ...  
[close]
You are allowed to use one of those, also.

Sprite resolution and color depth are not specified. Backgrounds and animation are optional. There is no size limit.

The competition will end on 18th of Feb. at midnight (forum-time).

You already prooved, that you have a lot of fantasy  â€" show us something extraordinary or classic romantic, but special ;) â€" what ever you prefer.
Hope you have some fun!  

As a little appetizer I have some trophies to offer

"fresh from the tree":

Ghost

betocapo

Hello everybody! This is my entry! They are two snakes in love, forming a heart... I hope you like them!

Tabata

Oooh â€" I nearly missed our first nice heartwarming love-affair    ... and I want mooooooore!

Cino

Tabata

Nice idea - well done!  ... and welcome back!

I like the way, this is going  - keep them coming!

Tabata

Huuuhuuuuuuu!

The 18th has come and this thread is still needing a bit of weird love!

Come on babes - last chance today ...

I have “prepared” a fine apple especially for you ... ;D

Anian

I'll see if I can conjure something up till tonight.

EDIT:
here we are, not really stricktly within theme, but still  ;D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Tabata

“An apple a day keeps the doctor away!”
So now the time has come to give the weird love-apples to you:
(and since WHAM refuses to give me the the needed ingredient, you will be pretty secure when taking it) ;)

You never disappoint me guys!
Thank you betocapo,  Cino and anian for your lovely entries!

I want to offer the bronze colored weird love-apple to betacapo for the lovin' snakes couple

~     

The polished silver weird love-apple for this cute trio goes to anian

~     

... and I declare Cino the winner with the very well done selflovin' guy!

~     

So please take away the golden weird love-apple with pride  . . .
I am pretty sure, the worm of your golden apple loves his own backside instead of the apple.

. . . and be our host for the next sprite jam!

C U over there 

Cino

Wow, thank you! I think this is my first trophy on the forums. I was hoping for a bit more entries, since it's a neat topic, but 3 entries is better than none I guess. And the other two were nice entries as well. I hope you'll enter the next sprite jam too. I'll post a new topic shortly.

Thanks for the warm welcome back, now I have no idea why I stayed away for so long.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk