Big Blue World Domination

Started by WHAM, Sun 04/03/2012 14:23:38

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

my best guy is called cowpuncher-69 :D

and now for a version with an option to autoabort a mission once the agent is detected please ;)

Dualnames

Quote from: Ghost on Tue 06/03/2012 22:21:03
Nicely coded, smooth and surprisingly deep game all around- congratulations on this one!

I agree, the last hour of my first win was true grinding, but fortunately I never ran into a tight spot regarding money. It's also fitting that you can't win the game without having enough Secs.  ;D

And my best agent was a LADY. Who had "Dualnames" as a code name. Is there anything you want to tell me, Mr. Spanos?  ;)

The hell!! WHY AM I INCLUDED IN LATEST AGS GAMES PLX. And why as a hot lady with boobs.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

WHAM

Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 07/03/2012 05:58:28

The hell!! WHY AM I INCLUDED IN LATEST AGS GAMES PLX. And why as a hot lady with boobs.

You are famous now!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Pick of the month!? Was february really that quiet!? :D
This is incredible! *dances a small happy-dance*
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Hurrah!

Italian, german and finnish translations for BBWD are in the works. If you would like to do more translations, contact me!

Woop! Nothing more to report. Woop!

Bogdan

Very awesome game Wham.
I love the marshmallow dance thing :D

by the way. were you inspired by Hearts of Iron?

WHAM

Quote from: Bogdan on Sun 18/03/2012 21:22:53
...by the way. were you inspired by Hearts of Iron?

Glad you like the game. :)
I love Hearts of Iron 3, but didn't knowingly take any ques from it. I was going more towards X-com with random events instead of a turn-based combat system.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk