Icey games' thread

Started by Icey, Mon 05/03/2012 02:58:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

You see what I mean, I said I was going better the future of the freaking game. Goddamn your just hard headed. I'll admit that I can be sometimes. So what's your excuses?

What I said was misunderstood and don't act like this is the first time you said I lied. I had to find a better way to explain my point of view before I start losing people to something that was badly said. At least that's what I thought. What you said seem like what most people though. It all had to do with the money coming back to me which made it seem like I was making money off it myself(which I basically I am) but all the money was gonna be put somewhere like in a paypal and I could give everyone the password that way everyone can keep track of the money.

Also if people can't stand me so much why lend me their belongings in the first place.

Damn 5 pages. This topic has grown with nothing more then BS, just like the rest of them...:/

straydogstrut

What LimpingFish said. Please calm down everyone. I get that there has been some hostility over Icey's suggestion of selling the game and whatnot but that seems to have been laid to rest now. Everyone, Icey included, needs to take a breather and cut out the vitriol. This constant back and forth isn't helping anyone. I hate seeing that all these threads seem to go the same way :(

On topic - I think, I guess this isn't a GiP thread or a Critics Lounge thread but not sure if conversation will remain here? - the game is looking good in the videos Icey. There were quite a few grammar/spelling mistakes in the dialogue but nothing that beta testing later won't fix. I'd be happy to do some proof reading for you. The special effects look really good. I'm not big on rpgs so I don't know how much of what we can see is standard of rpgs or just Final Fantasy but it's looking good in my opinion.

I hope you follow previous advice and continue with this with your own characters as a proof of concept released within the AGS community.

Khris

Quote from: Icey games on Mon 12/03/2012 23:37:19and don't act like this is the first time you said I lied.
How am I doing that!?
It's hopeless. I'm done.

To everybody else: let's starve him of the only thing he's here for: attention. Please. For our sanity's sake.

Icey

Khris you called me a lier when I was helping Mog & Sane .CO no... In Decembers MAGS. Do tell me you remember that.

I will calm down and stay on topic. And thank you Straydogstrut. When the time draws near I will PM you about the proof read. I think it will help if you do dave's story and Monsieur OUXX do Chris story. I got some concept art for characters coming in a bit.

Eric

Icey

He could make a good enemy character. One that stills your Gil or gold.

Khris

Here we go again.
You accused me of acting like this is the first time I said you lied. I replied by saying, no, not at all, how am I acting like that?
Which is essentially the same as saying "no, I have indeed accused you of lying before, and I'm certainly not acting like this is the first time, where did you get that from?"

What you seem to read into this though, judging from your post, and it again completely baffles me where you are getting this from, is me saying that I didn't accuse you of lying before. Which is not the case, and I very clearly remember accusing you of lying before, and again, have nowhere denied this. And why would I?

So why the heck would you point out the other situation where I accused you of lying?

Again, HAVE I DENIED ANYWHERE THAT I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING BEFORE? NO.

What's your point?

Debating with you is like the unlivable monstrosity of a lovechild of Dali and Aristotle. I'm tempted to put all this on a blog, for scientific reasons.

Icey

You confused the hell out of me so I am just gonna respond, yeah...

I mean if you would like to do that then that would be great. Maybe it will give us all a chance to see what another person who has never been on the forums thinks about things. Heck I would even get mad if the results said I was "bad thing". So please shoot for it. And I not even joking or being sarcastic, I really wanna see the results.

m0ds

Some constraint is in order - come on guys, you're better than this. I hope you'll learn to tolerate someone who is not due (that anyone behind the scenes other than CJ would know) a ban. Icey gets his thread, to tell us about his works.

If you don't like what you read, just stay out of it. Khris, I urge you to show some restraint. For every new lock there's a new thread. For every person that wants to see Icey banned there is someone who doesn't. It's not Icey that ends up getting a thread locked, it's the replies from regulars. So should I lock Icey's thread again because people want to argue with him about his disilussions?

No, this section of the forum is open for this kind of discussion - an AGS project, why wouldn't it be? An AGS project with ideas and elements that may annoy the hell out of you, but how does that warrant YOU to go and get it locked because you have conflicting views (or, just get angry & personal). Why don't you just click option 5 "See you later"?

Seriously, the less you involve yourself in "it", the easier it becomes. I have to make a cup of coffee now, that's quite important. But no, not ranting at Icey again, for the 300th time. He's not banned today & he won't be suddenly gone tomorrow when I come back. Unless you skip to a parallel universe that will apply to you too. So are you just going to come back and bitch at him? Again? I mean that's almost as old as Icey's antics now.

Preferably we won't, tomorrow will be a brighter day ;) Just show a bit of restraint, take LimpingFish's top tips - it'll either improve or just become of so little relevance to you in time you'll wonder why you ever bothered. Have fun with it by all means, but seriously, enough with the anger.  :=

So, back to topic.

Good luck Icey - hope you've properly sorted out selling other people's graphics issue and um, yeah I hope there's a gameplay element in this one.

Eric LOL a bumb.

Icey

Thanks mods and thanks again for not locking this thread. I promise I will not respond to anything I think will start something or keep something going.

Icey

Jimmy

Kai

Molly x Sindy

Chapjh

Ruby

Ghost x Miles

Ojo

Jacob

Ness

Bori

Leon

Tetsuga

Lord Davinth

Corby

Some nice sketches there Icey. I wish I could sketch that well. :)

One question though: What is Ruby doing with her Warrior Ball? I have a sudden interest in playing this when it's complete.  :o

Quote from: Icey games on Tue 13/03/2012 02:57:59
Ruby

Also, GhostCat is my favorite character by far.

Ponch

Postin' Inna Icee Thread!  8)

Icey

Thanks, Well when I first made her designs she was and is still quite the sexual character. lol

I really like ghost cat too. He was designed by a friend of mine. She also created miles, the little girl in that picture.
He also may replace moogles in my games.

@Ponch: I hope you dressed warm :D
[Brace yourselves, It's about to get Icey in here.] I had to say.

m0ds

Ok, the Icey thread - so you can point everyone here when you need to. But please remove those ❄'s from the thread title Icey, they don't serve any justice and make the forum look ugly. Your character designs look good. But it seems you don't carry the cool poses from paper over into the coloured images, they just have generic standing poses.

Icey

Ok, I removed them :)

Thanks, The reason why the pose look better on paper versus on the PC is cause I can't draw big or even in a really big area. I don't why but I guess that's just me.

straydogstrut

Really good sketches Icey, I hope those details do make it into the game. I especially like Jacob with his [what looks like] dreadlocks. I hope to see a colour version :)

Icey

Thanks. I'm hoping I can srink them down to fit in the game. I think maybe one day when I find the insperation to color them all.

Oh and yep those are dreadlocks.

Icey

UPDATE March 15/12

I had got around to making a new logo.

Also I got around to making the last contestant in the Colosseum. The Master Warrior originated from a short PMQ game I was gonna make but I didn't actually no how to make it and I needed to much help to make something that small so I brushed it off.

Next up is concept art of a fight between Leon and a monster. I wanted to have monsters in the game that weren't fantasy like but more horror like because I was discussing development with friend and he said he would like to have that stuff in the game so I asked another friend if he could help with that part and sure enough he said yes.

P.S. the santa hat is just a joke.

Also just curious Ponch is your real name = Robert Horvath?

ThreeOhFour

If you teach yourself to do coloured stuff like you can do sketch stuff you will kick ass, fella.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk