The bump topic!

Started by Sane Co., Tue 06/03/2012 16:59:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

My cats watched with interest. Seriously. Ears perked up and everything. Is that a trick video? High-pitched sounds or such? Subliminal messages?

Let's pour some more tubies into the thread, by the way!
[embed=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPko-aXvJM[/embed]

selmiak

hi bum pthread
i just met you too often and never bumped into you. I just wanted to tell you that I'm just happy that reggie watts has like thousands of vidoes in his channel that can distract me in his unique way and keep me from doing important stuff, so just don't follow his stream of consciosuness :-D

Ryan Timothy B

Seriously? Is there really no one else's dog that goes absolutely nuts over that song I posted above? I can't believe this. She sounds like Timmy fell in the well every time it's played. It's like she's trying to communicate or sing. I should likely record it perhaps.

Tabata

Ghost

Worthless without pics? Can't be having with that.

See? Now this is once more the BEE'S KNEES!

Also: BUMP.

Intense Degree

Ponch

miguel

BUMP!
I'm in PARIS!!!!

Arrived at the hotel around 9.30pm, after a somewhat stressing (not really) trip, and took the wife for a couple of french beer (heineken really, the french can't make proper beer!) and went back to the hotel. First thing I do after telling family that we are okay? I check the forums!
What a crazy addiction!

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Tabata

BUMP!   

[embed=420,315]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DdouZZDucnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

:grin:

HanaIndiana

*** !!!!!!FLUFFERNUTTER!!!!!!11!11 *1********

That is all. :=

Ben X

The longest this thread has gone unbumped is 90 days. I don't want to see this thread again until at least the 10th of May!

Adeel

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 09/02/2014 12:06:12
The longest this thread has gone unbumped is 90 days. I don't want to see this thread again until at least the 10th of May!

You can thank me later, pal. :P

Janos Biro

Nobody = best video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

Adeel

Quote from: Ben X on Wed 12/03/2014 07:53:46
Adeel, anyone posting in that thread for the next 80 days or so is hurting the ENTIRE community and would probably be forced to leave in a cloud of Yahtzee-style infamy.

Challenge accepted. ;)

Janos Biro

Help me, I can't stop watching "Nobody"!!! 8-0

Ben X

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Wed 12/03/2014 12:42:54
Quote from: Ben X on Wed 12/03/2014 07:53:46
Adeel, anyone posting in that thread for the next 80 days or so is hurting the ENTIRE community and would probably be forced to leave in a cloud of Yahtzee-style infamy.

Challenge accepted. ;)

In ten years time, newcomers will be annoying the forum regulars by posting "What did Adeel do so wrong that you all hate him and he had to leave?" threads...

Adeel

Quote from: Ben X on Wed 12/03/2014 22:57:22
In ten years time, newcomers will be annoying the forum regulars by posting "What did Adeel do so wrong that you all hate him and he had to leave?" threads...

On the brighter side, I'll achieve the aim which I've written in my signature! :cheesy:

Janos Biro

OMG! And you also like to commit suicide occasionally... Count me in team Adeel!

Adeel

Quote from: janosbiro on Thu 13/03/2014 20:41:17
OMG! And you also like to commit suicide occasionally... Count me in team Adeel!

With pleasure! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk