The bump topic!

Started by Sane Co., Tue 06/03/2012 16:59:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

I, Adeel S. Ahmed, hereby bump this thread for the sole and noble purpose of annoying Ben X.

Tabata

Tabata

:-*   I love you, too!  :-*

:-*

Ben X

After a 91-day drought, I officially smash the bump record by bumping this thread with an audacious double-post bump manoeuvre!

BUMPERTISEMENT
If you like bump threads, you'll love my short IF game, or the Dan and Ben games on Steam or GOG, or Unga Meets Mumba with lead VO by me!

Tabata

Ben X

I just bumped myself up to a new record of 93 days! Wooooo!

Adeel

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Tue 27/05/2014 13:51:39
I, Adeel S. Ahmed, hereby bump this thread for the sole and noble purpose of annoying Ben X.

...who also happens to be a great game developer. Hey, where's Dan btw?

Adeel

I am already following Dan on Twitter for a long time, actually (just followed you). I was asking about Dan's AGS Forum's Profile; he hasn't logged in recently, though. Convey my best wishes to him too, nevertheless!

E: Bump! :cheesy:

Ben X

You bet your ass I wish to proceed!

125 days!

ManicMatt

I was just playing Ben there Dan that yesterday (Steam sale)! Their walking animations... there's a reason my game character wears a very long coat.. :wink: well anyway, love the sense of humour and Lucas Arts love!

Oh, right, er, BUMP!

MiteWiseacreLives!

It's about time someone
BUMPED!

Ben X

Quote from: ManicMatt on Mon 22/06/2015 20:46:07
I was just playing Ben there Dan that yesterday (Steam sale)! Their walking animations... there's a reason my game character wears a very long coat.. :wink: well anyway, love the sense of humour and Lucas Arts love!

Thanks! (The other way to get around walk cycles is to put your character on a hoverboard.)

ManicMatt

SinSin

UR  MAAAA    GURDD     BUMP :grin:
Currently working on a project!

Ben X

Nicely done! You smashed my record with 150 days!

SinSin

Had my eye on this for ages.. Yeah ... Bumping heavyweight champion of the world!!!!(laugh)
Currently working on a project!

LindaBelle

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk