MAGS February: "Espionage" (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Thu 02/02/2012 14:52:44

Previous topic - Next topic

ZapZap

Quote from: DrWhite on Sun 04/03/2012 19:15:39

Here it is: Suppa Ninja!

Sorry sorry sorry I've just arrived and put the music in place, don't get that other version, here it is
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1562
Hope you enjoy it! ;D
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Ghost

Got it! Is voting still done via PM?

Atelier

Thanks Cleanic!

I set up a poll for MAGS February, where anybody can vote. The poll is open until March 26th. Let me know if there are any problems with the forum... I thought it would be a good idea to try out different methods. Unfortunately I can't find an option to disable looking at the current scores.

Good luck WHAM and Cleanic.

VOTE HERE

See below.

Radiant

Hey, you got a vote site running. That's cool!

WHAM

Now we can see the votes as they come in. This is nice but also sort of... nerve wracking!

*smashes F5 furiously*
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

ZapZap

Ghost

Nice alternative, Atelier- much better than OM  ;)

I haveth casted my teh vote, and boy that was a hard decision. Can you guys please stop making good games?

Kasander

I think I might have mistakenly voted twice :/ I've stayed late until morning hours last night and had browser set on this thread, and mindlessly voted again few minutes ago, then had this deja vu feeling. Sorry for inconvinience.
I don't know if this needs to be fixed or something (I suppose it does), but I had this overhelming need to clear my concience, so I could look forward to sunbaking in heaven.

Radiant

Quote from: Kasander on Tue 06/03/2012 15:23:06
I think I might have mistakenly voted twice :/

Hm, that's a point. How vulnerable is this system to repeat voting? If this month gets a lot more votes than we normally do, then there's probably something wrong here.

MAGS Host

I was away yesterday, sorry about the delay.

I just clear my cookies and it lets me vote again and again ::) Wow, that vote feature was obviously designed by and for people with one brain cell! Thanks for the reports - I thought it was a good idea in principle, but didn't test it thoroughly, so it looks like it's back to voting via PM.

Please PM your vote/revote to this account.

Big Blue World Domination by WHAM - Download
Suppa Ninja by Cleanic - Download

Voting ends on March 26th.

Sane Co.

MAGS Host

I will close voting early:

Big Blue World Domination by Wham - 7 votes
Suppa Ninja by Cleanic - 4 votes

Congrats WHAM! And cheers all.

WHAM

FWOOOOAAAARRR!!!
My second MAGS win ever! ;D One more and I can be cool too!

Would love to know where all the votes came from in the first round, though...? We had well over 10 votes on both sides there I think, now we had a total of 15 votes.

Nevermind, I don't CARE! *dances*
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Atelier

WHAM

Oh damn! Well that's even weirder, or maybe everyone voted twice? :D
Maybe my inability to count 4 + 7 is why BBWD was so poorly balanced toward the end!  8)

Gilbert

WHAM

Quote from: Iceboty V7000a on Thu 22/03/2012 01:53:49
Fact. WHAM won MAGS exactly one year ago:D

Congratulations WHAM!

Now all I need to do is make an "ambitious but rubbish" action game for April and the cycle is perfect. Be back in 2013 to claim my third MAGS win. ;)

ZapZap

Well deserved, congrats! I just hope no one thinks I had anything to do with the other results  :-\ :-[

WHAM

Seeing that you were involved in both game projects, I think you were in a win-win situation anyway! :D
No worries, I have an idea of the people involved. Certain nazi-haters come to mind. ;) Or maybe it was just some bot that mistook the MAGS vote poll for a "should Justin Bieber die" -poll.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk