Aaron's epic adventure

Started by , Tue 04/03/2003 23:26:15

Previous topic - Next topic

margaret

I have just  completed this  game and found the  ending most odd...it seemed to end really abrubtly without anything being  achieved. Did  anyone else feel that ? I really enjoyed playing it  and  was just getting into what I thought would be a challenging few days ! Still not sure if I did it right !

Goldmund

As dissapointing as it is, you've reached the correct ending (the one with lotsa sheep ;) )
If I remember correctly, Superhoughton made this game for a friend's birthday and therefore rushed a bit.
Then came back, said he will make some more, and we haven't seen him since then.
This is one of the most moving stories in AGS history. And Aron is one of the best AGS games.

margaret

Thank you for that...yes lots of sheep !!! I did it twice just to make sure I wasn't imagining it!
I agree ...great game  and would have liked lots more of it !
Can you recommend  any like it ?

Goldmund

Hm you mean in AGS?
Hard to tell, actually - Aron wouldn't be unique if there were more like it, no?
Mom's Quest has a somewhat similar weird atmosphere... Mourir En Mer is very good, but more serious than Aron... Tulles World III graphics is in my opinion similar (no watercolors, though)... Hehe, I don't really know.

Las Naranjas

Las Jovelles De Guerra by eric colossal.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Alex Huck

I need help with Aarons Epic Adventure, how do I leave the screen outside the mine when I do it shows a movie of him going to the hole (Which I covered with the block on the floor) re-opening it and catching me. What do I do?

Mike

What do you do after you talk with George, take all the stuff and check your room? I am quite stuck.  :'(

margaret

Quote from: Alex Huck on Wed 12/03/2003 22:53:56
I need help with Aarons Epic Adventure, how do I leave the screen outside the mine when I do it shows a movie of him going to the hole (Which I covered with the block on the floor) re-opening it and catching me. What do I do?

You need to make sure you have returned all the equipment

ChaosFreak

sorry, i didn`t want to open a new thread  :)

how did i get the spell book from the book hog? i gave it the cookbook, but nothing happend  ???

ChaosFreak

ok, i figured it out how to get the book, but now i am really stuck. :-\

i`m a frog and a horde of sheeps are following me, and i can`t get the books i need, because i cannot carry them . What should i do ???

Rico

I have a problem : when i am with the cyclops, I try tu use the spell book on aaron but the game crashed! Is that normal? Or is there an other thing to do in order to go out of there?

Necro

I think the game has a bug in it also unless I got the wierd ending with he sheep , but I felt as if it skipped a bit and I may have missed a bit of the story...

All of a sudden for no reason the sheep started following me for no reason and then i went to the field.. i never went to aarons room or anything which is what i was trying to do.

Rico

Strange! So how do you go out of the cyclops'cave???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk