9 Months In - 2 endings, or more?

Started by kalirion, Sun 29/01/2012 20:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

kalirion

First, very nice (though depressing) story in this game!

So I got the first ending, and after a nights rest and some realizations (oh, so that's what really happened!) used save game scumming to get the second ending (and even 100/100 with a little more trial and error.)

Came here just to make sure I didn't miss a hidden third ending :)

Thanks in advance!

zyzzyvette

There are just the two endings.  :)

And-or

I finished the game with 86points
So what happened was:

Spoiler
I basically got accused of attempted murder and got locked up in solitude. With the conversation with Susie I picked the option "Carla and Guard are into it" - did that change the course of the game?
[close]
Could you please tell me the the other ending? and how was I to get 100 points?
I'd prefer not to play again as I already tried twice with telling the detective lies, snd there are other games to play, and she walks so slowly :P
I will be grateful!!

kalirion

Thanks zyzzyvette!

And-or, here are a few ways I recall you can get extra points, in no particular order:

Spoiler

1. Lie to the Nurse about being Susie's cellmate.
2. Tell Susie that Carla was in on it but not alone, and that the she was working with the guard
3. Talk to Susie outside for the "I distract the guard you get his keys" plan
4. Tell Susie to help you search the guard's office
5. Tell the truth to the detective
6. Look up all the cell mate records, in the clinic and the guard room
7. Not sure if its points or not, but at every point in the game try walking by your cell to get some visions.
[close]

And the second ending:
Spoiler

In the final conversation with the guard, Sarah finally hears that she's never been accused of attempted murder - she was accused of plain old murder.  She killed both her husband and Susie, and is suffering from serious delusions.  She makes peace with herself in the cell.
[close]

david

and don't forget to say about
Spoiler
the PS (Poison Mask) - one point for that
[close]
to the detective in the first interrogation

T.Hi

I've played thru twice and each time, I get the ending mentioned in kalirion's post! What IS the other ending? Any tips to get it? I don't want to play a third time and get the same thing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk