Previous topic - Next topic

Knoodn

After four years of development I finished my second AGS game. So here it is:

L.E.M. studios
presents

STORY

Central Europe - 25,000 years ago...

UNGA is an ambitious Stone Age hunter.
He comes home after a hard hunting day with nothing but this small rat-like animal - not enough for his wife NONGA.
For a long time she wants to eat something delicious.
Therefore UNGA's task is clear:

HE HAS TO HUNT A HUGE MAMMOTH!

Can you help UNGA to succeed on his prehistoric adventure?

GAME FEATURES

- 10 playable rooms in a modern old-school style
- An original soundtrack by m0ds
- Recognizable characters with unibrows
- Fully voiced cavemen speech
  (with the voices of: Azure, bbX1138, CaptainD, cat, Imogen Harris, LostTrainDude & m0ds)
- Mystery, fun & thrill - all in one game!

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD

Where to get?
YOU CAN GET IT HERE.

CaptainD

Awesome!  I almost wish I hadn't played the beta builds already so that I could experience this as an entirely new game  ;D

I'm certain people will enjoy this one, you've put so much work into making it top quality.

arj0n

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 30/03/2012 21:25:26
Awesome!  I almost wish I hadn't played the beta builds already so that I could experience this as an entirely new game  ;D
I'm certain people will enjoy this one, you've put so much work into making it top quality.
+1

Thanx for making such a lovely game Tino.

blueskirt

BLUNGA meets bug after climbing cliff and going near AHGAL. UNGA climbs down then says something then turns tiny then climbs back up then game crashes.

BLUNGA thinks game affects typing.

Eric

I'm probably not even a third of the way into the game and I've already enjoyed it thoroughly. But the real reason I'm posting is to let you know that I genuinely answered, "Noko noko," to a question today without thinking about it beforehand. Your game has affected the speech centers of my brain.

Knoodn

@ CaptainD & Arj0n: Thanx guys.

@ blueskirt: Hmmm, I can't reproduce this. Normally, after UNGA runs down, he should stay there. Did he walk up again without your influence? Did you click on the nest or did you just go near the nest? Was an inventory item active (though this should not matter)?

@ Eric: Oops! I'm genuinely sorry about that, should I? ;D I'm glad you enjoy it so far.

blueskirt

No item were active. I just interacted with the nest, and UNGA got scared, fled all the way down to the bottom of the cliff and when he was done saying he shouldn't do that again, UNGA's sprite turned back into the tiny sprite used when he's up the cliff and proceeded to walk back up, this time in a straight line (not using the shortcut), and when he reached the top, the game crashed.

I haven't tried to replicate it unfortunately. But I finished the game, I mean, BLUNGA finishes game. BLUNGA likes game. BLUNGA likes text and graphics and music and voices but mainly text and voices. BLUNGA needs SEQUAL.

SquirlyGirl

this looks awsome! gonna spend the day playing this ^_^ :)

selmiak

Peder 🚀

Hahaha man this game is AWESOME!
Love the voice acting/dialog!

I'm really gonna enjoy playing through this game!

Tinytim

MODERATOR EDIT: Don't quote entire posts for no reason, please.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Knoodn

Thank you all for playing the game and for your comments.

Fact vs. Question:
Fact: It's good to catch a mammoth - if you can keep it for yourself.
Question: Did anyone see the second possible ending?

Shadow1000

Quote from: Knoodn on Tue 10/04/2012 13:17:18

Question: Did anyone see the second possible ending?

I finished with the "failed" ending and I want to try again with the "succeeded" ending. I just don't know how far back I need to go (I have saves from each stage of the game) to try for the other ending.

SHADOW

Knoodn

To see the "succeeded" ending, you have to go to the beginning (but don't use an older save game!).

Shadow1000

Quote from: Knoodn on Thu 12/04/2012 13:04:14
To see the "succeeded" ending, you have to go to the beginning (but don't use an older save game!).

Would you be willing to PM me what you have to do differently at the beginning to play the "good" ending? It's a great game and I'd consider playing it all over but I'm not sure if I want to not knowing if I've taken the correct action to achieve the goal :)

Thanks!

SHADOW

piperhcombs

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 12/04/2012 15:25:16
Quote from: Knoodn on Thu 12/04/2012 13:04:14

Would you be willing to PM me what you have to do differently at the beginning to play the "good" ending? It's a great game and I'd consider playing it all over but I'm not sure if I want to not knowing if I've taken the correct action to achieve the goal :)

Thanks!

SHADOW

PM me too!
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

ZapZap

"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Stefano

Why don't you guys post a hint here so others (me included) may also find the good end?
Trying to make my first AGS game.

blueskirt

You could also find it by yourself, in true adventure game fashion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk