Stickman: To the Rescue Want to help out?

Started by gamemaster468, Mon 16/04/2012 02:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemaster468

I see this recruitment thread is new, since I've never seen this section of the forums before. That said, I'll go ahead, and explain what I need here as well. I am making an adventure game called "Stickman: To the Rescue" The story is about a stick figure named Rolph Stickowits, (Ha! Get it? XD) who's dream is to become a super hero. Rolph is the only stick figure in the entire. game (besides his parents) I know. Weird plot.  ::) So, what do I need to make this comedy adventure game of awesomeness? Well...

I need the following things below:

A Sprite Animator
A Flash Animator for cinematic cutscenes, which will be played with the (PlayVideo(); function (Really excited for that)
And possibly a background artist.

If you want to help out with any of these things, please send me a PM, cause I can't make this game possible without your help. So let me know if you want to help with any of these things.
-gamemaster468

LimpingFish

Yes, the recruitment section is new, and it comes with some new rules.

If you want to update your thread with a more descriptive title, along with some basic details about your project, I'll unlock this.

EDIT: Unlocked.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

DBoyWheeler

Now that this thread has been unlocked, I want to be a bit of a good Samaritan and help reestablish interest in this project (that, and I also helped a bit with the brainstorming).

Jakey

Do you have any sprites made, or starting from scratch? I wouldn't mind taking a swing at animating (but bare in mind I'm new), a stick figure doesn't sound like too big of a bite to chew, you can PM me with more details and let me know if there's a chance for enlisting :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk