World Of My Own (I'm Only A Writer Though)

Started by babybear121, Thu 19/04/2012 02:01:17

Previous topic - Next topic

babybear121

Project Name:
"World Of My Own"

Details:
A teenage boy is bullied and teased because of his sexuality, so he writes all his emotions into a fantasy world inside his digital journal, during a electrical storm a gate opens inside his journal and he is pulled into the world he created, but even though everything seems perfect, a demon has been created from the angry entries of his journal, will Avery be able to stop the demon or will he be killed inside his own dream. (I had quest for glory shadows of darkness in mind for the animation and art)  "Fantasy/Horror"  S/N: I am just a writer and I'm seventeen.

Positions Available:
I am only a writer so I would definetly like to have a character designer, animator, proggramer, scripter and background designer. I'm only doing this because I want to write a game story and see if I can assemble a group of people to help with it.

Deadline:
No Deadline, just doing it for fun.

Comments:
Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact me via PM. I really hope that story idea peaks some interest

Johee

Hey!
Sure, I could help ya on the scripting part. :grin:
I'm not the best scripter, but I can do all the basics.
And just want to know too:
Have you gotten someone else besides me?
Thanks!

-Johee

Deu2000

I offer my services as scripter too.

TheAnimatroid

The story sounds very interesting! I could help you as an animator and/or as a character designer.
Just mail me or send me a PM to answer or to ask for showing some animation/characters I worked on if you want.

Thanks!  :grin:

LTGiants2000

If you decide to use voice acting, I am can be involved.

babybear121

thank you all, I will pM you so we can diccuse the idea, I'm only good at coming up with ideas not writing actual story scripts

NightHawk

I'll help with programming. I might not be the best but you gotta start somewhere right?  :P

DBoyWheeler

I can serve as a proofreader, if you like.

Karens

I'll do a cover for you if you ever need that, (just PM me),

and it's great to see a game and plot centered around a gay protagonist and main character, -and without turning them into disturbed, tragic people like  the typical Hollywood approach.
Good luck with this! :)

spc1208

Hey very interesting Idea you have there If you need help with extra Voice Acting (As I see someone already replied speaking about that) I can help and also If you would like Music in this Game I can definitely help out with that.

Here is a Sample of my composition work here for the Upcoming Film: The Dark Knight Rises
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinW_5mW8HQ

PM Me if you want!  God Bless You!

Icey

I can do concept art for characters. and since it's for fun and there is no rush then maybe I can some sprites for the main character(s).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk