The lie thread

Started by Deu2000, Wed 02/05/2012 11:02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbapuck

You can't lie about Sane Co. You can only try.

Tabata

CaptainD

Tabata is actually a highly intelligent genetically modified mouse who is bent on TAKING OVER THE WORLD, one adventure game related forum at a time.

kaputtnik

Captain D is actually only First Lieutenant D. And by "First Lieutenant", I mean "Ocean Spirit".
I, object.

Sane Co.

Kaputtnik is actually a kat pun kit, which is widely known for allowing users to make funny cat jokes.

Tabata

Sanes avatar isn't because he likes anime â€" it is chosen to express his love for his star pillow

@CaptainD 
Spoiler

Objection!!
Spoiler

This thread is only about lies!   :grin:
[close]
[close]

Victor6

If Tabata collects any more trophies, the sheer weight will push the planet out of orbit and send it hurtling into the sun.

Sane Co.

Victor six actually came in seventh place but is too lame to admit it.

Haggis

Sane Co. individually hunted down and eliminated everyone in the forum to ensure that no further 'lies' could be posted about him.

For 6 days he thought he had succeeded... for 6 days he underestimated my powers of survival...

deltamatrix

Haggis is nicknamed after his fondness of cuban cigars - spell the name backwards and theres the clue!
BAD WOLF - TORCHWOOD - MR SAXON - THE BEES ARE DISAPPEARING - PANDORICA - RIVER SONG

Ghost

DeltaMatrix can't do bullet-time.

CaptainD

Ghost is not a ghost but is, in actual fact, a giant sentient meat feast pizza.

Ryan Timothy B

CaptainD is a meat popsicle.

Haggis

On Fridays Ryan Timothy likes to put on a pair of heels and go by Tim Ryanothy

Eggie

At the end of the night Haggis is all like "I am now HAGISN'T" and eveyone is confused and angry and he hates himself and dies forever the end fuck you haggis you are the worst pertson I hate U.

Haggis

Eggie's last post was a lie

Armageddon

Haggis's last post was lie.

Tabata

Armageddon's last post was true.

Anian

Tabata makes real mice model for her so she can make all the smilies and even uses nonlethal version of Joker's laughing gas to get the big grins.

Quote from: Tabata on Thu 17/05/2012 08:49:59
C-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker.  :-D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Tabata

Sometime ago I asked Anian for advice in how to create interesting pictures.
He grinned, then threw himself on the ground in front of me and laying there he said:
“You simply need to change your perspective and watch things from an other point of view. I take the chance whenever possible!”

Quote from: Anian on Thu 17/05/2012 09:53:56
Quote from: Tabata on Thu 17/05/2012 08:49:59
C-c-c-c-c-ombo breaker.  :-D

I am simply unable to lie - sorry 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk