PISS - SUMMERBATCH!!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Fri 04/05/2012 13:53:20

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Thank you :)

As for a translation, currently I am still adding dialogues, descriptions, that sort of thing. It's a very wordy game (over 30,000 words) and much has been cut without actually being *cut* from the game, so there's at least another 5,000 words of unused stuff in there which I'd need to clean out before getting it translated. I appreciate the offer, but for now will focus on actually building the game. :)

"PISS" takes several meanings, these are those that are relevant to the game:

It is a slang term for alcohol (and being or getting "pissed" refers to drunkenness), it is a slang term for urine, it is slang for being angry ("Pissed off") and it in general considered an offensive word to use in conversation.

Cheers!

Tabata

Your screenshots are driving me crazy 

I can't stand waiting for to get this any longer.

I NEED to jump right into that PISS ... ahem ... yes!

Surdy

Thanks Ben but I am still motivated. I've done a Nelly Cootalot, Chance of the Dead & Lylian episode 1 french translations so when I'm saying that I am pretty good. Otherwise, I understand the game is not finished but I'm ready ;)

Unfortunately, I haven't a Windows computer now but just a Linux laptop so it will be a blind translation, sorry... :(

selmiak

wohah, how nice these screenshots are. Can't wait to play it. :D

JSH

Looking splendid as always, 304. Played all your games and I'm looking very much forward to this one :)

Meystari F

Very odd name for a game. 

I have to go and pee now. ;)

theo

Looks flippin' gorgeous as usual, man. I like how you almost never use black. It gives everything e very 304ish feel.

Keep up the brilliant job.

-t

ThreeOhFour

Thanks guys!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty rough, but the end is in sight: I finally have a bit of free time to put the last few finishing touches into the game and then it'll be ready for Summerbatch!

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk