Coloring Flower (Voting ends May 21st)

Started by NickyNyce, Mon 07/05/2012 01:20:49

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

COLORING FLOWER

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Make any type of flower you wish, from Earth, another planet, never before seen.                                                               

** RULES **
                                                                        You may rotate the image
                                                                        You may color the outline

Deadline is May 18th

Trophies

TomatoesInTheHead

Top-down view of a potted plant named Chuck:

NickyNyce

The fastest entry of an AGS coloring ball competition goes to....TomatoesInTheHead

Well done.

cat

Sane Co.

First time doing this.

it is a martian ant trap. with a martian ant.

bicilotti

arj0n

Kastchey

The rare Snake Flower. The flower is called that because of the rare Flower Snake that lurks beneath it. The snake lurks there because the roundish part of the outline just wouldn't look like a petal or a leaf no matter how hard I tried.

NickyNyce

Almost a half dozen already...The forums are getting flooded with sweet smells of nectar.

Deu2000

Ghost

Kastchey: "Rare Flower Snake lurking in rare Snake Flower"... awesome!

Kastchey

They also have proper Latin names. The Snake Flower is actually called designus crappius, and the Flower Snake - outlinis fixae.

Tabata

Hi folks,
wanted to share this very rare flower (?) with you ...

[imgzoom]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7638/acolorflower160512.png[/imgzoom]

None

NickyNyce

Good job, I like the different approaches everyone took. This is one batch of flowers I'm sure any girl would love  :kiss:

Almost to a dozen, one day left!!!

Deu2000

Quote from: charlescreations on Thu 17/05/2012 13:23:38
:-D
IVYSAUR! RAZORLEAF! <3

bulbapuck must be jealous of your flower    :P

amateurhour

These are all really good!

I just joined, so I didn't get to spend much time on this, but I wanted to have something entered before it ended.

edit: also yes... I didn't have photoshop at work or my tablet (used mouse + win7 paint) so I looked to see which shade of blue my post would end up under, then used a screenshot to grab the color from paint for my transparent background, so no one delete their post :)

Co-Founder of Pink Pineapple Ink Pink Pineapple Ink
Creator of the online comic Trouble Ticket Trouble Ticket

NickyNyce

Little bump here to get the votes going. Well done everybody. Winner will be tallied up on the 22nd

TomatoesInTheHead

I really like the shading of cat's flower, very well executed, so there's my vote!

None

So we vote here in thread? Okay, and yeah I agree with TITH. I vote for Cat's Flower.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk