Pizza Nostra! - Crime and Comedy in the 30s

Started by Khristian Cammilleri, Sat 12/05/2012 01:16:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Khristian Cammilleri

New trailer available!
[embed=425,349]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IP0DKDd5Y04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Pizza Nostra!
Part I
Chicago 1930, Joe Matone a petty thief, is caught by the police in a confusing episode.
A desperate police officer with a serious problem offers him freedom if Matone meets the tough mission
to infiltrate the dangerous Muzzarelli Family, in order to save his kidnapped daughter.
Therefore, Joe will get involved in a great adventure, with many plot twists, difficult decisions, lies, betrayals and violence.

Featuring:

• Over 100 rooms
  • Tons of characters
  • Minigames
  • Intuitive interface
  • Music from the '30 era!

Steal!

Kill!

Blackmail!

Earn your freedom!

This is the webpage:
http://pizzanostra.webs.com/

Screenshots

[imgzoom]http://d2bm3ljpacyxu8.cloudfront.net/width/680/pizzanostra.webs.com/PizzaNostra%202013-02-10%2016-52-37-62.jpg[/imgzoom]
[/list]
PizzaNostra!

Grim

Looking good! At first I thought that McCarthy's Chronicles was actually getting a long- anticipated sequel... ;) But no, it's a whole other game, and really great, too:)

I'm a sucker for black & white screens and generous  red splashes of blood... so I'm definitely interested in this one! :)

Stupot

What a treat! Some great screenies, and the pomise of violence.
Best of luck getting this done :-)

Cyrus

I'm intrigued ;-D What's the story behind this coloured screenshot (all the others are black-and-white)?

Darth Mandarb

As pleased as I am that you shared so many screenshots can you please convert the images to PNG or JPG format.  We don't allow BMPs (but the filter was somehow lost in the upgrade).  It will be back in place soon and your images will "break".

Thanks!

Khristian Cammilleri

The game actually is in colours, but the screenshots are black and white becouse I wanted to give them a more dramatic feel..

QuoteAs pleased as I am that you shared so many screenshots can you please convert the images to PNG or JPG format.  We don't allow BMPs (but the filter was somehow lost in the upgrade).  It will be back in place soon and your images will "break".

Thanks!

Ok..I have updated them... thanks for advising
PizzaNostra!

Chicky

What a great looking project! Some lovely screenshots, you've really nailed the atmosphere  (nod) Best of luck with this!

CosmoQueen

I'm with Grim on this one, I immediately thought McCarthy Chronicles when I saw the screenshots and reminded me a bit of Trilby's Notes too. Looks fantastic, can't wait :grin:
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Khristian Cammilleri

PizzaNostra!

CosmoQueen

I LOVE it!! Wow I'm more excited than every to play this awesome game! Please hurry up okay? lol
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Khristian Cammilleri

New screenshots uploaded 7/01/2013
Hope you like it!
PizzaNostra!

Khristian Cammilleri

I promise that next week I will release a trailer or something
But for now I will release more screenshots
Hope you like them

By the way I can say that the game progress is almost done, but I have to correct some things and it may take a while...
Goodbye and thank you for visiting the post! :) :smiley: :smiley:
PizzaNostra!

Lasca

Love the last screen of the whole city. Beautiful!

Khristian Cammilleri

New trailer uploaded!
Just a few weeks and my game will be released.. thanks for watching it!
PizzaNostra!

Tramponline

WOW! That trailer is insane!
Really psyched about your project. Much energy for the home stretch!

Igor Hardy

Wow - looks huge and very complex. Love the art style - perfect for dark comedy.

kconan

Armageddon

Love that trailer. Maybe post .PNGs so your work isn't covered in compression pictures?

cianty

Wow! That trailer looks VERY interesting! Cool stuff - I really look forward to it now.
ca. 70% completed

Khristian Cammilleri

PizzaNostra!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk