Anna's Quest - Voice actors needed! [CLOSED]

Started by Sughly, Sun 13/05/2012 05:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Sughly

Krams Design presents...

The Game:
Anna's Quest is a short form, black comedy adventure game that's a dark fairy-tale like story inspired by The Brothers Grimm with a sci-fi twist.

The story follows Anna, a young girl kept under lock and key in a deep, dark wood by an evil old woman who runs Anna through a series of tests and experiments. What she doesn't count on, however, are the powerful telekinetic forces brought up within Anna that opens up her first window of escape...
For more info on the game, visit the AGS game thread here or the official website here. An early version of the intro movie can be seen here, as well as a slightly outdated teaser here.

Auditions:
I'm currently looking for actors to cast for all four of the characters with speaking roles in the first two chapters of the game. Below, the four character pics link to their individual character sheets with details on their personality and audition lines I'm after. If you're interested, please record a take or two of each line and email them through to me as soon as you can. My email is dbe.krams@gmail.com
I've posted this around quite a few different places, but I've been impressed by some of the voices you guys have done for previous AGS games, so I'm pretty keen to see if there's any interest in here to fill the roles!

Characters needed to be cast:
(please click image for full character sheets and audition lines)

Feel free to audition for however many characters you like! If you have any queries at all, leave them as a reply here or otherwise email me them too if you like. Thanks for checking the page out, and I look forward to hearing your audition :-D

UPDATE - 30th May 2012: All auditions are now closed off, with the casting currently underway. If you've sent in an audition, you should be hearing back from me in the next few days. A really huge and genuine thanks to everyone for entering, the response was amazing! It's a shame I can't cast more people this episode, but there will be more characters and more episodes in the not so distant future...

Threepwood42

I have sent off an audition for Joringel, and might send an audition for the mirror later, this looks like a wonderful project.  The art and intro movie look simply charming.

LTGiants2000

I have also sent an audition, please let me know if you did not receive the email from LTGiants2000 at AOL dot com. Thanks!

riverk

Looks awesome! When is the deadline? I just finished building a new booth and have to work in an hour, otherwise I'd jump on this. I have however posted a link to this at solidStudios!

WHAM

Oh gods yes! I will be auditioning TODAY! Expect to hear me trying out for Joringel AND the Mirror!
Don't really have a studio, but I've got a fairly good mic borrowed from work, which I can use at will, so I should be able to get fair quality too.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Sughly

Quote from: riverk on Tue 15/05/2012 05:29:14
Looks awesome! When is the deadline? I just finished building a new booth and have to work in an hour, otherwise I'd jump on this. I have however posted a link to this at solidStudios!

Thanks for forwarding it, I appreciate it! Sorry, I just realised there isn't any kind of date posted, but I'll keep it up for about another week and a half (making the deadline approx 27th May, but that's a very liberal deadline) so no need to rush. Good luck, and thanks everyone for your interest!

Jean Of mArc

Submitted an audition for Mirror and Joringel!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk