May Tune Contest - Lord Of the Rings - Deadline May 31 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Started by Doc_Savage, Mon 14/05/2012 06:17:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc_Savage

For this Month, We will have a little more time than the last rounds !

1- You'll Have to choose a character from lords of the rings (ex. gollum, frodo,  Gandalf,...) and make a theme for it.

2- Post the links of your masterpiece and add the context And/or a Picture in wich the character is at the moment of your music :)
(With a pic it is even better !)

3- I give you till May 31 for the entries so use your time wisely ;)

Doc. Savage

Doc_Savage

It may be to difficult, if there is no contestants, I will provide something more easy for the next one.

Jakey

I can try and whip up a song in the next few days for fun if there will be other competitors. Otherwise, I'll wait for the next one :)

AnalogGuy

I could try doing something as well, but I need more time because of the working at days. If you can postpone the deadline into next week, I could finish the song.
Ask if you want me to compose your game.
---
One thing that I would like to see happen with films is for music not to be treated as just one more ingredient, but as an integral and fundamental part, due to its fatal capacity to affect the mood of the movie.

Doc_Savage

Lol I Will listen and appreciate to your input Le Woltaire, since I had closed the competition I did not came back to see. My bad.

Doc_Savage

Very creepy very interesting piece of work Le Woltaire. You ARE the winner :)

I think you are talented for long piece as I also liked your input for the Enio Morricone Tune Contest.

Congratulation :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk