Kitten Catastrophy

Started by LiquidNitrogen, Sun 20/05/2012 04:12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LiquidNitrogen

I've finally got around to uploading the game which my daughter and I made last year.

Elena (age 9) planned out the game, after studying a number of other AGS games, then draw all the images. I put it all together while learning  to use AGS over a month of cold winter nights, hoping that the solar power battery wouldnt run out.

Help Daddy Cat find his 4 kittens in time for dinner! Hope you all enjoy.

Download Kitten Catastrophy installer for windows (13mb)

Eric

What a sweet little game. I've just finished collecting all of the little kittens and am thinking of having some chips in sour cream myself. You should add Kitten Catastrophy to the site!

I am always impressed by the warmth and imagination of childrens' drawings, and I really liked Elena's art. I will admit to being skeptical (before I downloaded) of the potential for animation in a game designed by a nine-year-old, but I think she did a great job. I love the way the father cat walks, the swimming fish, and the TV.

Please pass along to her my two-paws-up review, and save a little praise for yourself as well. I bet this was a fun collaboration.

Ghost

This game is oozing with style. Highly recommended, it's really very awesome- I need to get meself a(nother) kitty  :) My niece watched over my shoulder as I played and went "mimi!" the whole time, too!

Quote from: Eric on Sun 20/05/2012 05:31:04You should add Kitten Catastrophy to the site
Absolutely!

Mouth for war

Just finished the game hehe. Very cute!
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

LTGiants2000

Wow...this was really cool, thanks for sharing LiquidNitrogen. I love all of the original drawings and the story is so cute! My kids will love playing this one and want to make their own LOL. Great job!

oraxon

Fun game! Especially liked the cartoons on the TV.

Romeo

I loved this little game. The pictures are beautiful and the story is awesome. For me it's about the paternal function: how a father gives (spiritual) birth to his sons rescuing them from the catastrophy of an exclusive relationship with their "mother".
Really interesting.
Thank you for posting this game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk