Technobabylon III Walkthrough

Started by HammerBlade, Sat 09/06/2012 09:35:45

Previous topic - Next topic

HammerBlade

I just finished Technocrat's excellent Technobabylon series up to the third installment.  I enjoyed it a lot.  I also got stuck on the third installment a lot, and wished I had a walkthrough when sifting through everyone's various hints.

In response to Three Headed Monkey's observation that Technobabylon III is significantly tougher than it's predecessors (And having a rediculous amount of trouble with it myself), I decided to spend a couple hours putting together a walkthrough.

It tries to be bare bones about the steps to be taken to solve the game, so it tries to avoid spoilers and doesn't spend too much time giving hints; just straight up solutions here.

I know it's about a year too late, but hope it helps someone!

[NINJA EDIT: I just noticed AGA's sticky regarding walkthrough's and realized the mods probably don't want whole walkthroughs posted directly in the Hints and Tips board.  So, here's a link to a .txt version of the walkthrough.]

peter

Thanks for the walkthrough :)

Are there a walkthrough for Technobabylon II ??
I have found a walkthrough for Technobabylon I but not for Technobabylon II ?
Thanks

HammerBlade

Quote from: peter on Sat 09/06/2012 14:14:11

Thanks

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen a formal walkthrough for T II either.  I'll see about throwing one together when I've got some time.

peter

Quote from: peter on Sat 09/06/2012 14:14:11

Thanks

You can take the WT here from Technobabylon III if you don't like mediafire :)
http://gamesolves.freewebsites.com/free/t/tech3.htm

selmiak

With permission from hammerblade I also hosted the Technobabylon 3 Walkthrough on my page with the plain text file available at a click.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk