Release Something 2012! Time's up!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 02/06/2012 15:20:46

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

The addition of HBB to the thread is a most pleasing one.

Chicky

Quote from: Ilyich on Mon 25/06/2012 15:46:39
Chicky: looking great! I love the soft colours and precise pixel art, good luck with that release date!  :)

Thank you Ilyich, i try so very hard to keep all my pixels clean. Messy little pups :D As you know i think your summerbatch contribution looks grade A awesome!

Snake: Yes!! Castle of Fire!

Andail: Lots of atmosphere in each one of those shots, the aquarium is a nice touch. I look forward to your GIP thread, and a little more info on the story!

ProgZ: HBB looks great, you have the retro look down to a fine art. The music is perfect.

Ali: Take my money already!

Adder: You have style! I can't wait to hear a bit more, i'm interested in seeing how you go about adding colour to the backgrounds :smiley:

m0ds

Yeah, nice surprise - looking good teh chick!

ThreeOhFour

That's it! Time's up everybody!

Thanks to everyone who contributed stuff to the thread, it was incredibly inspiring as always to see what you've been up to.

Now, off to work so you've all got something to show for next year's Release Something :D

Tabata

YEAH - What a great thread!
I am always excited about all the releases. 

Thank you all for coming up with “something”.

It makes a cool trip goin' through all the stuff.

Ponch

Whew! The pressure's off for another year. Thank goodness! Now I can go back to being lazy again without feeling guilty.  :=

Nice work, everyone.  :cool:

Icey

Woop! Oh snizzaps I was supposed to release something...Oh well, I think it's better to release a demo after everything I want in it is added ad tested.

Andail

If you haven't declared it in this thread, you may not release anything in 2012.
It's like failing to declare an int before using it in a function.

Ponch

Quote from: Andail on Sun 01/07/2012 21:48:38
If you haven't declared it in this thread, you may not release anything in 2012.
It's like failing to declare an int before using it in a function.

{
Display("I don't see any brackets in that post, Andail. You're going to wind up with a nested function if you're not careful.");
// BETA MESSAGE: Remember to add lots of extra brackets before releasing this build of AGS Forums 3.0.x, just in case!!!
ShakeScreen(10);
}

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk