Dead State: More Kickstarter stuff to be excited about

Started by Eggie, Wed 06/06/2012 11:53:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

I know it's not an adventure game but I know for a fact there's people on this forum who've been following this project and are as excited about it as me

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70755535/dead-state-the-zombie-survival-rpg

For those who don't know: It's a tactical RPG set during a zombie outbreak, directed by the writer and quest designer of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It sounds amazing, guys. And it's the perfect antidote for those disappointed that the Walking Dead game wasn't fraught with a bit more peril.

I know this thread's going to have the usual stuff from people who didn't read the page, the "Geeze, Zombies again. I bet they'll be all fast and terrible too. Booo", "Well so long as it's not a cheap first person shooter", "I cannot be interested in this because I see the character portraits do not contain enough blue" etc etc but... just read the thing, look at all the smart and cool features they have. Look at their commitment to ol' fashioned turn based gameplay and deep, multi-layered storytelling. These guys are the real deal. They are our people. Embrace them.

Snake

Wow, I remember this from years ago. I'm excited to see this coming!
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Eggie

Only a few more days left to reach the stretch goals.
What if the game NEVER ships with cattle prods? :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk